BY SHEAMOISTURE

• It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nina T.
Feasterville
Formula was smooth and smelt amazing. I didn’t buy the container though, I first sampled the travel size and was very pleased. The mask left my skin smooth, soft and not red. Other mask if I have to scrub off harshly but this came off easily.
Lynette J.
A1 mask. I recommend for all skin types and all races. I have dry skin and it helped moisturize my skin. You can even wear under your make up as a primer. I got mines from Walgreens and the price wasn't that bad at all. It was very affordable
Deon J.
Cape Girardeau
So far everything that Sheamoisture has released has been of a consistent quality and this facial mask doesn't fall short of that expectation either. Has a great smell of shea butter and helps with acne. Definitely a must buy for your face.
Elida M.
I picked this up when I bought my body scrub from this brand. I love skin care and don’t have a sensitive skin type. My skin is normal but get dry in the winter so I try to balance by using extra moisture enhancing products. This did ok. Just left my skin tacky like after.
Over all it was ok.
Angel M.
Atlanta
Left my skin glowing. Love the product. Great for hydrating and tightening. Packaging is cute. I have recommended this to all of my friends because it completely exceeded my expectations. I would definitely purchase again. A++ product.
Catelin M.
orange park
I use this brand for everything from face to hair. It’s on the expensive side but it works wonders! It lasts and works wonders! I bought it at cvs and it does wonders on acne and oily skin. I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Ana Paula F.
a very good facial mask, I already felt a huge difference as soon as the first application, I started to have pimples on the face a little time and since I started to use this mask my skin became cleaner, moisturized and soft.
Taylor S.
I LOVED the way this made my skin feel!
I’m a first time user of this product and will definitely be using it again. It met every single one of my expectations and was SUPER effective. I would definitely buy this product again! (:
Ashely S.
Buford
i have really sensitive skin, most face products give me redness and breakouts. but this mask was amazing! it was gentle on my skin, it felt sooooo soft after! it felt hydrated! the packaging is nice but a little messy.
Breanne F.
I am obsessed with facial masks, and I LOVE this one. It’s seriously my favorite. Makes my skin feel so soft and gives it such a glow. I’ve sampled this product to some of my friends and they’ve all purchased it right after using! Love love love this face mask!
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?