BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Tomarra W.
Encinitas, CA
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Facial Mask is a godsend. I use this to clear up my complexion about once a week. It tingles & tightens & leaves my face feeling completely refreshed, but not dried out l.
Alexandra C.
Pampa
In love with this facial mask! Makes my skin feel so soft and hydrated. Super effective and very gentle. Perfect at home facial. The product smells amazing and immediately shows healthier skin! I recommend this product to so many family and friends!
Mimi 🌹.
Memphis
I absolutely love this product. It left my skin feeling like a baby’s bottom. I usually use this after exfoliating. It help clear up a bit of my hyper pigmentation as well as dark circles around my eyes.  I highly recommend this product.
Lilou R.
JBLM
This Facial mask made my skin super soft. I like the Shea butter ingredient that is included in it, and it was easy to apply. It came in an streaky container and is a great price to purchase. The fact that I can find it in any store helps me out.
Natalie V.
Homestead , FL
The raw shea butter from sheamoisture us one of my favorites. Super effective and highly moisturizing. I got mine from Walgreens on sale and with a coupon! super gentle and I really loved how baby smooth my face was. Definitely will buy again!
Nina T.
Feasterville
Formula was smooth and smelt amazing. I didn’t buy the container though, I first sampled the travel size and was very pleased. The mask left my skin smooth, soft and not red. Other mask if I have to scrub off harshly but this came off easily.
Destiney T.
Las Vegas
I had gotten this as a birthday gift for myself and it was fun to use for sleepovers and really affordable. All my friends were surprised at how affective it was for them . No it already Great to use .
De'Lani R.
Flint , MI
I used this product a while back which trying to figure out Which product worked best for my skin, and I have to say this is the top 5.! I love The packaging and the scent is awesome . You definitely get what you pay for with this product.! It left me feeling soft and revived .!
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
It wasn’t super thick and it made my skin really soft. It didn’t break me out and it was good for my sensitive skin. I received a sample for this and I used the entire thing. It smelled really nice and it absorbed into my skin really easily.
Angel M.
Atlanta
Left my skin glowing. Love the product. Great for hydrating and tightening. Packaging is cute. I have recommended this to all of my friends because it completely exceeded my expectations. I would definitely purchase again. A++ product.
kala m.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
Jelly L.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Katherine M.
Homestead , FL
Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Does it really clear skin?

Walmart