BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
Raw shea butter is my favorite for hair or face! It always has me coming back for more! It’s nice because you can just scoop out as much as you need and it helps your skin so much. It helps keep it moist and helps with dryness.
Simply S.
Great product left my skin soft and refreshed with a light rose scent. Definitely would recommend to anyone of all skin types  fresh Rose Face Mask
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
I love this stuff so much. The bar of soap is wayyyy better, leaves your face super clean, tight and smooth. I recommend it to every woman who has oily to dry skin. It helps control it huge time. I buy the bars of soap and they are great value. Their price is good. Not too expensive.
Latisha B.
Barnesville
Very good for all types of skin love it♥️  I use it two times a day. When I wake up and before I go to bed I will be buying this product again. Gently to the touch. I bought this product from Walgreens. It was worth what I paid for I do recommend others to use most definitely.
Anna S.
This product is very oily feeling when applied, but has an AMAZING smell and truly does work wonders, especially if applied and left on overnight. It is gentle, and my only issue with the product is that I can’t wear it during the day because it makes my skin so oily looking.
Genesis M.
Arleta Ca
I like to try new products all the time so I went in to initially buy a body scrub but noticed this item. I bought it and I loved it it did made me feel soft and nice and exfoliated if that's also something anyone is looking for. I would buy this product again I recommend.
Anabel B.
I love this mud mask! It smells delightful. I have sensitive skin so this does make my skin a little bit itchy while drying (but that's usually what happens when I wear any mask) I leave it on for 8 minutes then rinse off with warm water. My face is left extremely moisturized and refreshed! I use it once every week.
Alexandra E.
Hartford
Makes my face feel so smooth and clean! I am real iffy when it comes to masks on my face because I have really oily acne prone skin so it can either work really good or just make me more oily and break out. This product did not do that at all! Recommended trying out
Laure R.
Novato
Good product it gives my skin great moisture and make it feel soft for the environment day. Really helped me with my acne and in clearing my skin trust me guys this product does what it is supposed to do. Highly recommended. And it's great for all skin types.
Jennifer W.
Baltimore, MD
I'm such a fan! I love this face mask, and I use it almost every time I shower. It's got a nice mild scent and it's pretty moisturizing. It doesn't do anything for my redness, but it has been awesome to have this winter. My face definitely hasn't dried out as much.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?