BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Ashlee D.
Huntington, WV
Love this facial mask because it leaves my skin very hydrated and smooth I love to use it during the wintertime because my skin gets extra driving super affordable totally recommend that you can get at any drugstore
Maci U.
Dexter, GA
this facial mask is so great! i use it every night before i go to sleep. it was definitely not disappointing. i got this online after i heard about it, i did meet my expectations. i will be buying this product again!
Mercedes V.
I love this face mask so much I use this every day I honestly dont even want to test out different masks beacuse this one has just been doing wonders to my skin by keeping it moisturized throughout the whole day .
Janelle R.
Atlanta, GA
Love the entire shea moisture collection so I brought this product to try. Gentle on the skin and helps to even complexion. Used about 1 or 2 times a week when my skin is feeling a dull or dry to add some moisture.
Jessica M.
Detroit, MI
I think that this mask is very hydrating. It was an impulse buy at the register and I was not disappointed! I am very happy when I use it. I am a face mask junkie so I love trying new ones! I think that if it hydrates and clarifies my face I will absolutely buy it again- which this one does.
India l.
Oviedo , FL
I love this brand so much. It smells amazing and is a little pricey but not to much. It is worth every penny. It does everything it claims. It is easy to use and left my skin extremely soft and clean. I loved it
Kelly M.
Wethersfield, CT
I tried this to have a more natural option for my lotion. The product was found in most of the local stores and seemed like a great option. The product wasn't bad but it did leave my skin a little bit greasy.
Yashira O.
Orlando, FL
Love sheamoisture brand they have anything and everything even if you have eczema and they products are natural the packaging is amazing and the price of there products is decent I definitely recommend to any one
Dájà V.
This product left my skin feeling very moisturizer which I expected from this line. I brought it from target and will be going back. It worked very effectively. Will buy again. Well worth the money. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Facial Mask
Alexis G.
Fort Benning, GA
Iv had this product for 3 months now and I don’t see a difference, it is kinda of thin ( personally) I like a thicker face cream but this is a good day time , it drys very quick but kinda leaves a little of a tight feeling not dry just tight.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-26564822 Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?