BY SHEAMOISTURE

• Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Doe...2 Answers
  • I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Anabel B.
I love this mud mask! It smells delightful. I have sensitive skin so this does make my skin a little bit itchy while drying (but that's usually what happens when I wear any mask) I leave it on for 8 minutes then rinse off with warm water. My face is left extremely moisturized and refreshed! I use it once every week.
Laure R.
Novato
Good product it gives my skin great moisture and make it feel soft for the environment day. Really helped me with my acne and in clearing my skin trust me guys this product does what it is supposed to do. Highly recommended. And it's great for all skin types.
Jennifer W.
Baltimore, MD
I'm such a fan! I love this face mask, and I use it almost every time I shower. It's got a nice mild scent and it's pretty moisturizing. It doesn't do anything for my redness, but it has been awesome to have this winter. My face definitely hasn't dried out as much.
Anastasis E.
I love this brand leaves my face so soft and clean feeling it’s amazing for its price. The value and amount of product you get is totally worth it. It exceeded my expectations and from the first time using it I’ve gone back and tried many more of their products.
haley s.
Grand Rapids, MN
Makes your skin very soft and the price is very good I would definitely use this weekly and it smells so good and fresh. It helped with the condition of my skin it didn’t make my skin oily or anything
SheaMoisture African Black Soap Clarifying Mud Mask
Elizabeth C.
Cortland, NY
This face mask is good but not the best. It is not my go-to mask. This mask really dries up my face and the name of the brand is "Shea Moisture" so I wouldn't expect it to. The packaging is pretty but theres room for improvement on this product definitely.
Jazmin R.
Winchester, CA
i have oily skin but when it comes to the cold winter months, my skin could use a lot of hydration. this is what i always turn to! it's so hydrating, very lightweight, and feels more like a moisturizer than a mask! it doesn't break out my acne prone skin either!
Brandy W.
I got this as part of the GlamVoxBox, along with a scrub and lotion and have to say that these products are amazing! The free samples that I received lasted for about 2 weeks and after using the scrub 3 times a week, the mask twice a week, and the lotion daily- my skin improved significantly. I have combination skin where I often get oily around the chin and dry through the T-zone- never before have I found a single product that would work to moisturize my T-zone without giving me a breakout around my chin- but that was before Shea Moisture!! My skin has improved so much since I began using these products. The fine lines around my face are way less noticeable and my breakouts have even resolved. After using all the samples, I went and purchased the full line myself at Target. I cannot say enough about this stuff. If you are looking for a very reasonably priced skin care line, Shea Moisture is for you! The mask itself is very thick and rich and left my skin feeling amazing!
Emilie T.
Indiana
I love this . This is my holy grail! I would 10/10 recommend to anyone who wants to try out new skin care items. The packaging is nice and sturdy. I love this brand, I use thier hair care and skin care . This is one of my favorite brands out there. ❤️❤️❤️
America M.
La puente
This is my holy grail, once you apply it youfeel a tinglying sensation but after a few minutes it's gone, after taking it off you notice a drastic change in your skin it feels and looks softer, brighter, and hydrated! I cannot live without this product.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-26564822 Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?