BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Melanie B.
Saint Louis
Made my skin glow to perfection. I have combination skins and I used the product during the winter months for my dry spots. My skin fell in love with this mask.
Connie M.
Adams Center, NY
I found this product easy to use and was very pleases with the results. Some moisturizers leaving my skin feeling dried out and tight. My skin felt soft and renewed.
Taneesha P.
Stratford, CT
One of the best skin care products I’ve come across. I have used this product on more than one occasion well worth it. Decent packaging of product no issues. Exceeded my expectations will continue to use. Definitely recommend this product to others.
Baylee V.
Norwalk
Gave me really good hydration for my dry eczema skin! It’s pricy so I haven’t repurchased but it is a very good quality product that I would recommend someone with dry skin should try!
Agatha V.
Falls Church
This mask helped to keep my skin hydrated and with a good look. It also helped to control the oil on my T zone. I have been using it for 2 months and I’m 100% happy with this product.
Andrea I.
Phoenix, AZ
I used this when I was pregnant. My face was so dry all the time and puffy. It moisturized my face in a day and made it feel so soft. My face didn't feel so puffy
Selma E.
It’s a good mask but not good for my skin since my skin is very sensitive. My skin is dry so I don’t really recommend someone who has dry skin or sensitive skin to use this product.
Kassandra C.
I owe this product a huge thanks for saving my hair a little pver a tear ago I love to straighten my hair and I can count on this to bring my beautiful curls back
member-00273
All I can say is, you get what you pay for. I got this mask on sale & it didn’t do much of anything. Typically I love this brand but this time this product didn’t meet my expectations. I wouldn’t buy it again.
member-ebc50
This product was amazing! Left my skin feeling awesome. It was really soothing, and my skin felt moisturized afterwards. If you have dry skin, I would definitely recommend. My skin tends to be more oily, so I switched to a different product =)
kala m.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
Jelly L.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Katherine M.
Homestead , FL
Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Does it really clear skin?

Walmart