BY SHEAMOISTURE

• Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Doe...2 Answers
  • I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Mariel S.
I had much better results from this mask than from any of the glam glow ones.
I had much better results from this mask than from any of the glam glow ones.
Allison c.
I like what this brand stands for and I used to really love this brand a few years back but honestly it doesn’t feel great because it’s so greasy. I just would rather skip it
Alexis L.
First off I would like to say Sheamoisture never disappoints me . I already love the shampoo and conditioner and the scrubs and now I can add the facial mask on to my list !
Bianca N.
It’s ok. My face kind of burns after using it. I sat through it and it wasn’t worth it. My husband used it and he loves it .... but I don’t see any benefits or changes
Beawty B.
Fairfield, CA
Awesome product, It hydrates each and every strand of hair leaving it super soft and very clean. I just love the way it smells and I would surely recommend this to anybody.
Nashea R.
Hampton
Purchased at: Walgreens
It was really nice on my skin. I have dry and oily skin and it was a nice balance on it. Left my skin feeling baby smooth. And it smelt really good. Left my skin feeling rejuvenated and nice clean
Luis S.
It's a great moisturizing mask . But I did not care for the greatness when applied. It might be better suited for someone in a drier climate but Florida humidity makes it a bit too heavy feeling.
Marlee N.
Very moisturizing and leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft after use! It smells really good. The soap was a bit thinner than I expected, but overall the pros really outlays the cons. I would definitely recommend to others.
member-a19d5
This product is one I only use occasionally, maybe weekly. But it balances out the drying out of my skin due to hormone changes. I also love the fresh clean smell.
Melanie B.
Saint Louis
Made my skin glow to perfection. I have combination skins and I used the product during the winter months for my dry spots. My skin fell in love with this mask.
kala m.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
Jelly L.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Katherine M.
Homestead , FL
Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Does it really clear skin?