BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Maica W.
GA
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Facial Mask, works great on my sensitive skin. The all natural ingredients keeps my face, smooth, clean, and clear. I use this mask twice a week, for about ten minutes each time, and my face is glowing. The price is very reasonable and it's worth it and so much more. I highly recommend everyone try it and it works on different skin types as well.
Kylie P.
Valley, NE
The closest thing to going to a spa, this mask is cleansing and rejuvenating!! I have used this so many times and it’s just as gentle every use! The value is awesome for the amount you get and they definitely hit the nail on the head with this product!
Lexie K.
Rolla, MO
Worked very well and packaging was very nice for use. Could’ve looked fancier I suppose to keep up with competitors however it still does the job as you feel refreshed afterwards. I would buy again for sure as well as get for a gift for someone else.
miss_carlos C.
This is one of my favorite mask. I have to be very careful about what products I use as I have very sensitive skin and eczema on my face. This mask made my face feel super smooth, plump and hydrated after using. I didn’t experience any redness or irritation. The price point is great for the quality of products used, way less expensive than some other mask I have purchased at Sephora with the same results. Smells decent. I use this mask at least once a week to keep my skin hydrated. Love this product!
Brittney M.
Walla Walla, WA
I like the overall feel of the mask and it does make my skin feel smooth. I wish it would make my skin feel a little more clean and like cleansed a bit. I felt like it worked more for the surface of my face rather than deep into my pores and skin.
Kendra A.
Willow Spgs, MO
I love all of their products. I have dry skin and it helped very much with that. It was just a thought thicker than I like products to be for my dry face and that was the only bad thing too it. I love this brand and will continue to buy from them!
Edgar G.
Washington, IN
I really liked this producted, I’ve tried a variety of different brands but I feel like in my opinion this one did the trick for me, i love the way my face felt after I used this product, normally I have sensitive skin so I’m a little picky with facial mask. But I absolutely loved this one!
Lynette J.
A1 mask. I recommend for all skin types and all races. I have dry skin and it helped moisturize my skin. You can even wear under your make up as a primer. I got mines from Walgreens and the price wasn't that bad at all. It was very affordable
billy J.
So far everything that Sheamoisture has released has been of a consistent quality and this facial mask doesn't fall short of that expectation either. Has a great smell of shea butter and helps with acne. Definitely a must buy for your face.
Elida M.
I picked this up when I bought my body scrub from this brand. I love skin care and don’t have a sensitive skin type. My skin is normal but get dry in the winter so I try to balance by using extra moisture enhancing products. This did ok. Just left my skin tacky like after.
Over all it was ok.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?

back