BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Arianne F.
Toms River, NJ
Hydrating and gentle on my skin. I wanted to try out their masks because I’ve used the black soap bar a few times and loved it. Affordable pricing... pretty much sold anywhere which is convenient. I’d recommend.
Nikole Y.
Left my skin feeling soft and smooth. I use my masks three times a day. I choose Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday. On Wednesday I go to the gym and my skin is a combination of oily and dry so I use it around the corners of my nose which are dry and it’s amazing. It’s not that much it’s even at the local CVS😁
Sylvia G.
Higgston
This product is amazing. The coconut oil makes my face feel very soft. It shrinks my pores and helps with my dry skin on a cold day. It last all day. It’s amazing. I make sure to put just a small dab each night before bed.
Jeanette R.
Cranston
smooth and buttery...  makes face feel smooth i buy at Ulta or walmart.   first time user trying something new. simple packaging nothing spetacular.  it was ok still testing.
Nieshia N.
Memphis
This moisturizer is verrrry good...keeps the hair moisturized throughout the day. You don't have to apply a whole lot just enough to last the day. It also great to use once hair is washed.
Kayleigh S.
Love everything about Shea moisture! My husband is African american and my children are of mixed culture. All of their products work wonders on the skin and doesn't leave an oily residue.
Brianna E.
I love everything Sheamoisture. It leaves my face so soft and feeling so fresh!!! The Shea butter leaves my face as soft as a feather. It also helps it feel a little brighter, as I have acne, it helps a lot with that
My-my D.
Philadelphia, PA
It's easy to apply it leaves my face very fresh and  hydrated I got it from Walmart I use it every night since I’m a makeup artist it’s important to have healthy skin. The product is effective in my opinion
Beauty V.
Belgium , WI
This is honestly the best mask that I’ll ever use. In my opinion it is mostly for people with dry skin but that is just my opinion any way. I’ve use this for two years now and this product would never disappoint me!
Marissa M.
Mesquite
I really love this product. I can be pretty picky when it comes to things like this and how it feels on the skin but not only does this feel great without a lot of residue but it smells good too not tooover powering
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?