BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
AnnMarie G.
Atlanta
Made my skin so soft honestly it was great and would use again!! This is one of my top 5 favorite fave masks! They also have other great products as well! I got a lot of use out of the one jar. Probably about 5 times
My-my D.
Philadelphia, PA
It's easy to apply it leaves my face very fresh and  hydrated I got it from Walmart I use it every night since I’m a makeup artist it’s important to have healthy skin. The product is effective in my opinion
Marissa M.
Mesquite
I really love this product. I can be pretty picky when it comes to things like this and how it feels on the skin but not only does this feel great without a lot of residue but it smells good too not tooover powering
The G.
Memphis
I have been using the facial every Wednesday for 3 weeks & I have eczema and it has worked but I think my eczema is starting to over power it & my face it not as soft as I want it to be
Beauty V.
Belgium , WI
This is honestly the best mask that I’ll ever use. In my opinion it is mostly for people with dry skin but that is just my opinion any way. I’ve use this for two years now and this product would never disappoint me!
Devin J.
Arkadelphia, AR
Perfect hydration. I cycle between several sheamoisture masks and this one is great to follow up after a clarifying/ detoxifying mask that tends to dry me out a little. Smells amazing!
Atallah Z.
buffalo
Shea butter is amazing for your skin. It really leaves it feeling soft and makes it look clear. It’s gentle on the skin . The texture is amazing and for the price it’s totally affordable no need for improvements
Leticia J.
Williamsburg, KY
This facial mask is a wonderful mask and is so good for my skin. I am a first time user and at a great value I will definitely be buying again. It has great packaging and I will definitely recommend to everyone.
Sydney A.
Canby
Leaves your skin feeling so soft. It's definitely worth the price, which is affordable. I would recommend this to a friend. The scent is nice but not overpowering and it does what it says it will in all aspects.
Adam N.
Pembroke Pines
In my Professional opinion as the worlds leading dermatologist in all things skin care, the price to quality ratio of this product is one of the best around. It comes highly recommended by me and my colleagues.
kala m.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
Jelly L.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Katherine M.
Homestead , FL
Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Does it really clear skin?

Walmart