BY SHEAMOISTURE

• It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Darion N.
denison
amazing, and smoothed my skin a lot, i used it a few times a week and was as gentle as i expected and needed it to be with my skin. i was not disappointed one bit. i would get it over and over again!
Jazmyne G.
Love love love the smell of this product! This masks leaves your skin so smooth and feels very moisturized. It’s super affordable and you can find this product at Walmart target Walgreens sally literally anywhere!
amber d.
A very good product ! I really think people should buy especially if you have dry skin. It met ALL of my expectations really it’s a wonderful product with a good price. I definitely will buy this product again !!!
Daphne’s G.
This face mask is amazing for all types of skin! It’s very affordable and it also is extremely soft in all skins, as well! It has no harsh chemicals so that’s a plus, and the packaging is very easy to store anywhere you want, I would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a daily face mask that isn’t harsh on skin!
Macy P.
New Orleans
Leaves skin very soft and smooth! Although tends to dry my already dry skin out. I’d recommend a heavy moisturizer after for those with dry skin! Kind of pricey in my opinion, would not buy again.
emily r.
Indialantic, FL
I love all Shea Moisture products! I bought this item from target and it makes my skin feel amazing. It really refreshes and helps my skin look brighter and healthier! I will definitely continue to purchase this
Brittani C.
Bremerton, WA
This made my skin feel amazing. Very hydrating. It was effective but there are products that I love more! Bought it online. The packaging was quality for the price. I would try other products from this brand.
Berenice D.
Pullman, WA
Shea butter left my skin super smooth and hydrated. I tried it with my sister and we have distinct skin types, however, it worked for us both I was happy with the mask and I thought it was really affordable.
Lateshia S.
Fayetteville
This facial mask always leaves my face extra smooth. It doesnt leave any buildup or anything. I think what I love the most is that it has great slip. It doesnt slid off your face. It goes on really smooth and is. It hard to take off as well.
Hannah h.
Elwood, IN
This will make your skin feel so hydrated and moisturized it’s amazing. I have dry spots on my face and I’ve tried everything. This had hydrated those dry spots and just make my skin like new and youthful!
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?