BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Montana B.
Watauga, TN
One of the best face masks when your skin is starting to feel extra dry and flaky. So affordable and you can find it practically anywhere. I use it pretty frequently and will continue to buy. One packet lasts me several times.
Mayra M.
Gardena , CA
This is a must have product , absolutely love it ! It leaves my face so flawless, so soft and it gives it an afterglow, so content with the results I definitely recommend this brand and you shouldn’t miss out on a perfect skin !!!
Amanda C.
Anthony , NM
This face mask is pretty amazing, it made my skin look really good.  This was my first time using this product. It’s a bit pricey but I feel like it’s worth it. I think it worked perfectly on my skin not to harsh like some products. I would purchase again.
member-b9e95
I love using this product. Great for my skin. I got the boyfriend to use this as well and it works just as well on his skin. We usually use different facial cleansers but this is perfect for us to both use.
Kimberly H.
I love how it made my skin feel! Saw a big difference in my texture. I bought it at my local target. The price is decently good for the product inside, the packaging is sturdy- good for travel. I would definitely recommend.
Richiya F.
Champaign , IL
I loved this product so much it was very moisturizing and made my skin glow ! After using it my skin was so soft to the touch and looked so wet
And hydrated plus the price it was very affordable I recommend this to you guys
Natalie R.
Works good, my face has some rough spots that had this Shea butter take care of! It was gentle on my skin and I will be trying again (: it was my first time buying it. It also has a creamy texture and i love the way it is.
S B.
Brooklyn, NY
I USUALLY BUT THIS PRODUCT FROM TARGET OR WALMART I LOVE THIS STUFF IT LEAVE MY SKIN GLOWING IT IS VERY GENTLE AND SMELLS GREAT IT NICE PACKAGING BUT IT IS GLASS NOT GREASY CAN BE USE FOR COMBINATION SKIN
Ashley H.
Leesburg
All organic! One of my all time favorite brands! It was very effective and it was at great value! Since the product is organic it was very natural just like all their other products! I will continue to buy this product!
Selomith S.
boston
It was pretty moisturizing! Left my skin feeling silky smooth! It was a good price considering other brands and products. I bought It at Target. It totally met my expectations. I would definitely recommend this product!
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?