BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
emily r.
Indialantic, FL
I love all Shea Moisture products! I bought this item from target and it makes my skin feel amazing. It really refreshes and helps my skin look brighter and healthier! I will definitely continue to purchase this
Macy P.
New Orleans
Leaves skin very soft and smooth! Although tends to dry my already dry skin out. I’d recommend a heavy moisturizer after for those with dry skin! Kind of pricey in my opinion, would not buy again.
Ariana M.
Reading
Definitely helped My face feel and look good.I used this daily.A little pricey but otherwise works great.I recommend this to anyone who feels like they want to freshen up their face or want to have a girls day.
Brittani C.
Bremerton , WA
This made my skin feel amazing. Very hydrating. It was effective but there are products that I love more! Bought it online. The packaging was quality for the price. I would try other products from this brand.
Berenice D.
Pullman, WA
Shea butter left my skin super smooth and hydrated. I tried it with my sister and we have distinct skin types, however, it worked for us both I was happy with the mask and I thought it was really affordable.
Jesi-Lynne M.
Binghamton
I bought this for my daughter and she says it makes her skin smooth but she doesn’t like how it feels. I used it on my hand and it felt a bit greasy for me but I tend to be picky about what I put on my face.
Vanessa R.
Rockingham
Very nice product makes your face feel clean and refreshed very gentle on the skin seemed very effective in what it is supposed to do I think pricing is responsible depending on where u purchase it I would definitely recommend this product!!
Gabby T.
very good product. it has a thick formula. it is gentle on the skin, which is good. i think it is good value for how well the product works. i am a repeat user. i still buy it again. i recommend to everyone
Thais C.
I did not like the effect so much, i thought it made very little difference, didn’t create long term hydration and smoothness. The scent is also ok, could definitely be improved. Would not really recommend
Amanda W.
Beaver Dam , WI
I had received ba small sample pack of this, so I don't have a solid enough opinion to form in it. From what I experienced, it smelled great and had a creamy texture to it and easy to apply. It left my skin feeling super soft
kala m.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
Jelly L.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Katherine M.
Homestead , FL
Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Does it really clear skin?

Walmart