BY SHEAMOISTURE

• Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Doe...2 Answers
  • I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Princess
For anyone that wants to add moisture to their face, they should really try it! This was my first time using this product and It was very gentle on my skin and it worked really well? The packaging was very cute for the product, the only thing I didn’t like that much was the residue! But that can be easily overlooked! :)
Katy W.
Farmersville
Fabulous!! I have a big one pound container of pure raw Shea butter. This mask is that wonderful moisturizing butter made into a wonderful, soft, spreadable mask that gives your face deep moisture. I love it! No irritation to my sensitive skin either. I would buy this again
Julia A.
Stratford, CT
Smells good but I don’t think it was as hydrating as I needed. Packaging is basic but works well. I would recommend this to someone that isn’t super dry but needs a little moisture. I just need a lot more than this was able to provide. I probably wouldn’t purchase
Gabrielle A.
Miami
Moisturizer was a bit oily fory skin type. IT smelled great also has a really soft texture for a skin mask I enjoyed it but it left a bit of a residue to my face. Other than that I would probably use SHEAMoisture face mask again!! Or try another one of their products.
Desiree G.
Littleton
I thought it was ok but I'm not sure I like it a whole lot it did clean my face but I did feel like a bit oily after using this. But overall I liked it. But not my first choice
Patrice R.
131 Finley Drive Starkville,Ms
Good product,love using it.SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Mud Mask been using it for a year and a half now.one of my favorite brand names i love to purchase.
Natalie C.
Madison, MS
For the scent alone, I give this four stars. I love Shea Moisturize products, so I engulfed in the mask. It was nice. My skin felt clean and there was no residual tightness that comes from a product drying out your skin. I loved it. Pick it up at your local target.
Alex D.
Minneapolis
great scent and it works well on my skin. does not cause any reaction or irritation on my skin so I really like it. it makes my face look and feels good, no breakout or split ends of facial hair. the smell is an added bonus to an already great product.
Beth S.
Friendswood
Love this line! Everything I've tried from them has been wonderful the way it makes my skin feel the smell the price and the ease of availability at my local drug store there are a few items that I used to use that I can no longer find which is disappointing but I'm hopeful they are still available somewhere.
Sarah B.
Kent, OH
This stuff is be on the glam. The mask feel super amazing and for me on my fingertips, and is very easy to apply to my face. It washed off cleanly and easily, which is not common and I rub on face mask. I would totally recommend this product. I love using it.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?