BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Isabella N.
New York
To be honest this mask was very helpful for my combination skin. The first time I used it, it had smelled amazing and felt refreshing I think about after a week or two my skin was clearer
Megan T.
Pittsburgh, PA
I absolutely love this product and this brand. The product is pure and organic and works great to moisturize skin, affordable, and the company doesn’t test on animals and is a certified fair trade company. I will definitely continue to buy their products.
ROSIE A.
Mount Dora
The products were really nice. The smell, texture and feeling once applied made me really want to use the product again. Compared to other similar products which felt more greasy and heavy. Made my skin feel very soft and hydrated even after hours post applying it. Would definitely buy again!
Justina A.
Salt Lake City
I love the smell of this mask, it made my face feel so clean and smooth! It's great fro dry skin and super gentle. I use it at least once a month especially in the dry months of winter.
Kathy M.
Las Vegas
It was pretty good ya know keeps my skin soft it was gentle a little harsh not really tho and it’s my first time using it to good value and good price. Would totally recommend to others
Ariel P.
Wichita, KS
Been using this brand forever and I really enjoy their products this one specifically is great for any kind of skin and has a trusted name and great packaging I would try any of their products. Sometimes they can be a little more fragrant from what I remember but they’ve never hurt my face
Megan M.
Des Moines, IA
This mask was hydrating. It was average results compared to other masks in this price range. It smells okay, but it’s not amazing. However, this SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Facial Mask made me break out in acne within 24 hours. I broke out all over my chin and forehead. I would not purchase this product again.
Kali T.
Uniontown , OH
Works okay. Thought it would be better. Leaves a weird film on my skin after dried. This product is a good, low price. But deff not top of the line. Face masks work better for me
Hannah R.
Jasper
My favorite thing about this product was that it smelled so good! It was pretty good value for the price. Packaging was good, pretty normal. It wasn't very effective for me but it did add moisture to my face which is good because I have semi dry skin. I would recommend to a friend!
Princess
For anyone that wants to add moisture to their face, they should really try it! This was my first time using this product and It was very gentle on my skin and it worked really well? The packaging was very cute for the product, the only thing I didn’t like that much was the residue! But that can be easily overlooked! :)
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?