BY SHEAMOISTURE

• I heard putting shea butter on your face isn't good becau...2 Answers
  • It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Gabriella B.
Galloway, NJ
This mask fixed. my. life. I’m pale as hell, so my skin is incredibly dry and flaky, as well as super sensitive. Winter is tragic. Absolutely nothing truly works well for my skin. There are products that help (like Burt’s Bees Renewal night cream), but none that ultimately get rid of the itchiness and flakiness that’s mostly around my nose. Therefore, I try not to have high expectations for products even designed for dry skin. HOWEVER, this mask saved my skin. And, it doesn’t irritate my skin like other mud masks do as they dry! It feels cool and when I remove it, my skin is red as hell (so don’t use it less than a few hours before you go somewhere), but not painful. I applied rose oil afterward last night and woke up with my skin radiant. I love other SM products- their Restore & Grow leave-in conditioner is wonderful- but this one really shines through. If you have skin so dry that you still feel uncomfortable after applying 10 coats of Goldbond’s, buy this mask! Do not hesitate! The fact that it’s cruelty-free and has amazing ingredients is really what got me in the first place- I’m very picky about what I put on my skin and might’ve missed out on this amazing product if the ingredients list didn’t clarify that the fragrance is an essential oil blend. I’ve seen reviews on the Ulta website saying it burned, but I thought there was a cool sensation and surprisingly non-irritating for a mud mask. I feel like people who think this burns have never used a mud mask before. And I have super sensitive skin! I can’t even wear makeup besides lipstick and eyebrow pomade. My skin is smooth and not irritated! I haven’t touched or rubbed my face once today. I wish I had better “before” pictures, but I forgot to take “before” pictures and in most selfies, I try to avoid have noticeably dry skin and pick off the flakes. Now, if only I had the patience to leave it on my hands! (Notice the flakiness of my finger in the pictures where I’m holding the jar? Yesh, that’s after using lotion. The only thing that really helps is rose oil.) Thank you SheaMoisture- for creating a product to help my sensitive, dry skin survive the winter and radiantly so! And thanks to anyone who’s read this far, lol. Hope this super long review helped anyone debating buying this :)
Meagan H.
Columbia
It’s not that this product was bad, but I didn’t work well for me. I just had a sample of it. I have fairly dry skin with some oily patches on my nose (I think from glasses) and cheekbones. This mask made me break out a bit despite not having acne normally. I would possibly try again and maybe finish with a toner?
Kayla H.
Lincoln, NE
This she’s butter facial is absolutely to die for. My face felt softer than a baby’s bottom after I used this! Having two kids in two years they’ve definitely not only taken my beauty but they’ve also taken all the moisture from my face and the rest of my skin. This moisturizer deffinitley helped bring it back!
Glo🌻✨ o.
new york
I recommend anything that contains Shea butter, but this takes the cake! The mask met all of my expectations, if you’re looking for radiant healthy looking skin, this product really helps. I use it about 3 times a week along with some other products. It’s help get rid of a couple of acne scars too!! I definitely recommend this even if you have great skin already.
💜🥀chynaglo 🥀.
Fort Wayne
‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️This made my face feel fresh and I usually don’t like face scrubs but this is a must try. ‼️‼️‼️😂‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️ It’s easy to put on in or out the shower, in the morning, or at night ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️  SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Facial Wash & Scrub i know it’s cheap at target 🤫🤫🤫
Nikki D.
Kansas City, MO
I love anything shea moisture the best for my dry skin. I have used their product b fore for hair and skin. They are a little pricey but well worth it!  The product was what i expected and more. I would refer this product to anyone I know. I will definitely continue to purchase with Shea moisture.
Alex C.
Greenville, SC
This face mask is amazing... I been using twice a week for s month now and my face looks hydrated at all times.. which will prevent fine lines from appearing.. The product also smells very good and once u take It off ur face and look in the mirror the instant healthy looking skin with uplift your attitude.
Maica W.
GA
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Facial Mask, works great on my sensitive skin. The all natural ingredients keeps my face, smooth, clean, and clear. I use this mask twice a week, for about ten minutes each time, and my face is glowing. The price is very reasonable and it's worth it and so much more. I highly recommend everyone try it and it works on different skin types as well.
Lexie K.
Rolla, MO
Worked very well and packaging was very nice for use. Could’ve looked fancier I suppose to keep up with competitors however it still does the job as you feel refreshed afterwards. I would buy again for sure as well as get for a gift for someone else.
miss_carlos C.
This is one of my favorite mask. I have to be very careful about what products I use as I have very sensitive skin and eczema on my face. This mask made my face feel super smooth, plump and hydrated after using. I didn’t experience any redness or irritation. The price point is great for the quality of products used, way less expensive than some other mask I have purchased at Sephora with the same results. Smells decent. I use this mask at least once a week to keep my skin hydrated. Love this product!
kala m.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
Jelly L.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Katherine M.
Homestead , FL
Saw this at the store but really hesitated buying it. Does it really clear skin?

Walmart