BY SHEAMOISTURE

• It is sticky or smooth? I wanna try some different masks 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gabriella B.
Galloway, NJ
This mask fixed. my. life. I’m pale as hell, so my skin is incredibly dry and flaky, as well as super sensitive. Winter is tragic. Absolutely nothing truly works well for my skin. There are products that help (like Burt’s Bees Renewal night cream), but none that ultimately get rid of the itchiness and flakiness that’s mostly around my nose. Therefore, I try not to have high expectations for products even designed for dry skin. HOWEVER, this mask saved my skin. And, it doesn’t irritate my skin like other mud masks do as they dry! It feels cool and when I remove it, my skin is red as hell (so don’t use it less than a few hours before you go somewhere), but not painful. I applied rose oil afterward last night and woke up with my skin radiant. I love other SM products- their Restore & Grow leave-in conditioner is wonderful- but this one really shines through. If you have skin so dry that you still feel uncomfortable after applying 10 coats of Goldbond’s, buy this mask! Do not hesitate! The fact that it’s cruelty-free and has amazing ingredients is really what got me in the first place- I’m very picky about what I put on my skin and might’ve missed out on this amazing product if the ingredients list didn’t clarify that the fragrance is an essential oil blend. I’ve seen reviews on the Ulta website saying it burned, but I thought there was a cool sensation and surprisingly non-irritating for a mud mask. I feel like people who think this burns have never used a mud mask before. And I have super sensitive skin! I can’t even wear makeup besides lipstick and eyebrow pomade. My skin is smooth and not irritated! I haven’t touched or rubbed my face once today. I wish I had better “before” pictures, but I forgot to take “before” pictures and in most selfies, I try to avoid have noticeably dry skin and pick off the flakes. Now, if only I had the patience to leave it on my hands! (Notice the flakiness of my finger in the pictures where I’m holding the jar? Yesh, that’s after using lotion. The only thing that really helps is rose oil.) Thank you SheaMoisture- for creating a product to help my sensitive, dry skin survive the winter and radiantly so! And thanks to anyone who’s read this far, lol. Hope this super long review helped anyone debating buying this :)
miss_carlos C.
This is one of my favorite mask. I have to be very careful about what products I use as I have very sensitive skin and eczema on my face. This mask made my face feel super smooth, plump and hydrated after using. I didn’t experience any redness or irritation. The price point is great for the quality of products used, way less expensive than some other mask I have purchased at Sephora with the same results. Smells decent. I use this mask at least once a week to keep my skin hydrated. Love this product!
brynna m.
Marlow, OK
Let me be real with y’all. Before I used this mask I had tried a new product that totally destroyed my skin. I was flakey and dry. Literally had patches of dry skin on my face ready to fall off at any minute. So I quickly ran into my local Ulta and found this! I wanted a product that was more natural so that I wasn’t putting a ton of chemicals on my chapped face. This. Mask. Though. Within a couple of days of using this my skin was back to normal and better than ever! HIGHLY recommend!!!!!
Kayla H.
Lincoln, NE
This she’s butter facial is absolutely to die for. My face felt softer than a baby’s bottom after I used this! Having two kids in two years they’ve definitely not only taken my beauty but they’ve also taken all the moisture from my face and the rest of my skin. This moisturizer deffinitley helped bring it back!
Glo🌻✨ o.
new york
I recommend anything that contains Shea butter, but this takes the cake! The mask met all of my expectations, if you’re looking for radiant healthy looking skin, this product really helps. I use it about 3 times a week along with some other products. It’s help get rid of a couple of acne scars too!! I definitely recommend this even if you have great skin already.
Nikki D.
Kansas City, MO
I love anything shea moisture the best for my dry skin. I have used their product b fore for hair and skin. They are a little pricey but well worth it!  The product was what i expected and more. I would refer this product to anyone I know. I will definitely continue to purchase with Shea moisture.
Marta C.
VIRGINIA
what can i say...   its really good. i love sheamoisture hair products so this one is a really good for my skin.   is not pricey. and a good quality....   its gentle to my skin.  i got it at ulta..  i would recomend it. and yeah i will buy it again.   good price
Brittany T.
King George
This does wonders to your skin!!!!! My skin is really dry and I couldn’t find a facial mask that really did what is claims to do and moisturize my skin. Its very hydrating!! I love it so much and i got mine at Walmart, in budget and it works really well!! I would definitely 10/10 buy it again!
Sam B.
Salem
I used a sample product of the Sheamoisture Raw Shea Butter Facial Mask. The immediate after effects gave me soft skin, but I saw no other outcomes. I was hoping to not have to use any other moisturizers, but I needed to use my nightly moisturizer after the mask because my skin felt dry after 15 minutes or so after removal of the mask.
Suzzie Q.
Cecilia
This Shae Moisture products really agrees with my sensitive skin. The skin on my face is dry and this mask leaves my facial skin feeling soft and replenished. The buy is from Target and is affordable. I would define recommend this product to similar dry skin types.
kala m.
Cynthia D.
Harrington , DE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Can you find it in a drugstore?
Jelly L.
Tonya P.
Austell, GA
How often should you use a facial mask?
V-Meudys micheyla M.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Funciona? como se utiliza?