BY SHEAMOISTURE

If you are shopping for a new bar of soap that is organic, long lasting, and also suitable for dry sensitive skin, SheaMoisture’s Raw Shea Butter Facial Bar Soap is the perfect choice. The high quality ingredients make this face and body soap a luxurious experience each time you take a shower or bath. This soap is blended with natural extracts that smell invigorating, like Frankincense and Myrhh that help fight against inflammation and heal dry skin. These natural extracts help calm irritated dry skin and also prevent early signs of aging. It is formulated with certified organic Shea Butter - a natural moisturizer rich in Vitamin A, hence it is also a gentle facial soap that helps to deeply moisturize the skin.

SheaMoisture's Raw Shea Butter Facial Bar Soap has a fresh unisex scent and is free from parabens, sulfates, and any other harsh chemicals. Feel rejuvenated and give your skin a boost with every shower!

African Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Vegetable Glycerin, Rosemary Extract, Vitamin E, Soaps of Coconut & Palm

Usage Instructions:

Use daily to deep moisturize, repair and refresh dry or aging skin.

Buy on Target
  • "This bar of soap is amazing I use it everyday. It's very effective for clearing pimples. I use it with exfoliating pads. Just lather and exfoliate that's it! It's very gentle on the skin and leaves no residue. After washing your face use SheaMoisture's Coconut Hibiscus lotion to keep your skin hydrated and healthy! PS. Results will vary!" in 21 reviews
  • "I've had dry skin ever since I can remember and have always had to use a heavy duty moisturizer after showering. This is the first body wash that allowed me to wash and go after my shower without spearheading on a lotion and my skin stayed hydrated and smelling nice all day! I wss even able to use this on my 3 year old who has eczema and her skin started clearing up after the first use. " in 12 reviews
  • "This bar of soap is amazing I use it everyday. It's very effective for clearing pimples. I use it with exfoliating pads. Just lather and exfoliate that's it! It's very gentle on the skin and leaves no residue. After washing your face use SheaMoisture's Coconut Hibiscus lotion to keep your skin hydrated and healthy! PS. Results will vary!" in 7 reviews
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
This is one GOOD bar soap because it's made out of Shea butter which has the perfect balance of moisturizers and lather. I purchased one of this soaps before when I was searching for a soap that will NOT dry your skin after you used it and I was all over YouTube Until I had stumbled unto this soap by a video made by a certain "BarSoapGuy" who reviews just about every bar soap made by mankind and he gave a great rating on this soap. So I bought one also from Target and lo and behold: BarSoapGuy was telling the truth! I have about 35 bar soap no smaller than 8 FULL ounces and I'll never pick any soap smaller than that. I also have soaps coasting $10.00 a bar, Triple Milled + Made In France but I stopped buying those because this Shea Moisture surpassed that with the same size but cheaper by half the price! I HIGHLY Recommend this soap with you wanted AGELESS Wrinkle free skin.
simone n.
Castro Valley , CA
There's this dude that sells this stuff at the gas station for $5. I'm just leery of buying off him. This stuff is great. It's non-shady and I'm not worried about impurities.
I use shea butter plain on my lips, on really dry spots, if I cut myself and am worried about a scar, if I run out of eye cream. Sometimes I melt it down with beeswax and mix in another oil to make my own butters.
Now, it's shea butter. It has a smell. It's not strong and tends to fade. It's also hard. You have to take some and soften it in the palms of your hands before you can smooth it on. It takes some work but if you have dry, sensitive skin it works great.
Assata R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love every Shea Moisture bar soap I’ve tried. They’re the only soaps that help me feel clean without eliminating all of the oil from my skin and drying it out.

This particular version makes me feel like it’s nourishing my skin since it has shea butter in it. Also, this size is usually on sale at Harmon Face Values or Bed, Bath, and Beyond making the smaller bars a better value than the larger bars. They are also small enough to fit in my soap case when I travel.
Yarissa R.
I didn’t see any results on my face. Smells good but it didn’t do much for me. I used it for a good 3 weeks. I even switched routines. I was using it twice a day as a face wash or cleanser and didn’t see any difference. Then I used it every other day and nothing. Finally I used it once a week and still nothing. I wanted to go back since I changed my routines for face washes but I’m still disappointed from the first time.
Dulce S.
bakersfield
Ever since i started using this barsoap for my face it helped me out alot with cleaning my pores and i could see my acne going away it is a bit expensive but useful, i would recommend it to my girls with acne!
Stephanie G.
This is a face and body soap but I don’t use it on my face. I love that it has natural certified ingredients and it’s one of the few soaps that doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
Michelle L.
Orland Park
I only used this product 2x because by the 3rd day my face was horribly dry. It did smell good though and lathered well. I would have to say I was disappointed.  It was a little overpriced for a face bar soap. I don't think I would recommend this product.
Jhascia G.
I love anything from Shea Moisture . This soap bar feels so good on my skin and leaves it looking and feeling moisturized. It does not irritate my skin and the packaging is very simple but nice.
Julia R.
Mesa, AZ
This soap was the best for moisture! The bar was very big and square like so it was kinda hard to lather at first but it for sure lasts a LONG TIME! Maybe about a month or so. If definitely recommend this for dry skinned people and/or trying to rid dark marks.
Emily H.
Martinsville, VA
I love this soap. I love everything about this brand that I’ve experienced so far! It smells great, it’s moisturizing, and it lasts for a very l no time! Well worth it, and it’s not too expensive!