Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapSheaMoisture
Raw Shea Butter Face & Body Bar Soap

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Face & Body Bar Soap

SheaMoisture Shea Butter Soap - Raw Shea Butter Face & Body Bar Soap for Dry Skin Gently cleanse and moisturize your skin with this sulfate-free Shea Butter body soap in a solid bar for use in the bath or shower. You can also make it your go-to facial cleansing soap bar for revitalizing dry skin and skin. Raw Shea Butter gives our soap a wonderfully rich and luxurious lather that feels so good on the skin. And yet, this soap is able to thoroughly cleanse away dirt and dead skin cells, leaving your feeling oh-so refreshed and moisturized. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Soap is infused with Frankincense and Myrrh Extracts for glowing skin.

How good does this work on toddlers (3 years old)?
[product:sheamoisture-raw-shea-chamomile-argan-oil-baby-eczema-bar-soap-7] I have eczema but nothing seems strong enough to help the itchiness. Does this bar help at all? What’s the texture and smell like?
How m much is it ! The brand sounds good
Start your review of SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Face & Body Bar Soap!
Product Highlights
...left his skin feeling pretty good...he has psoriasis so he has the most sensitive skin out of all of us and said he would definitely use it again. So glad we all got to try and out this product and it was definitely a winner in our book and I'm sure we will be purchasing more in the future!!in reviews
I used this soap on myself and my mom. We found our dryness was soothed and the dry patches seemed to look and feel betterin reviews
It smells great, has awesome organic and natural ingredients, and really helped to clear my baby's eczema with just 2 uses.in reviews
...it a good choice for moms who want a well-rounded body product for the whole family that won't burn a hole in your budget.in reviews
It's made with all natural ingredients which I love such as Raw Shea Butter, Argan Oil and Extracts of Frankincense and Myrrh.in reviews
patricia M.
Minneapolis, MN
A friend introduced me to this brand and it works great. I use it for my baby and my 6year old.
Michelle Z.
Fresno, CA
Everyone in my moms club is over the moon with this magical baby bar !! Would like to have a go at it for my own !!
Letha C.
Chesapeake, VA
I was looking for a good baby soap for eczema and stumbled across this  SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Face & Body Bar Soap . I looked and looked and looked it seems as though everything else didn't work for her. This has been yet the best baby bar soap out for her eczema and it is a little pricey for 1 bar ,but it works and it lasts a long time. I would recommend buying this product.
Jen K.
Fishers, IN
I have very dry skin. I also have been breaking out with eczema. I have been itching nonstop UNTIL I tried this soap. Seriously after two uses I could tell a huge difference. After a week of using it my skin is completely cleared up and itch free! This soap is amazing.
Desiree C.
Eugene, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I had such high hopes for this bar soap but sadly I absolutely hated it. It lathered fairly well and it felt fine while I was sudsing up, but once I rinsed my skin immediately felt dried out and weirdly waxy. It felt like I had coated my body in wax. I ended up having to wash again twice using body wash to get the feeling to go away. I will stick to my body wash.
Heather A.
Mashpee, MA
My son has had eczema in the past due to a dairy allergy, but now that he's off dairy, he hasn't had any outbreaks - so, I can't speak for how the soap works on eczema, BUT, it didn't irritate his sensitive skin at all. His skin felt really soft after using the soap. The soap did make him extra slippery in the bathtub though (I was using the bar directly on his skin - no washcloth - which may have made it more slippery)! I wasn't a huge fan of the smell - a little "adult" smelling for a baby soap.
Courtney C.
Topeka, KS
This is the best for dry skin! My whole family uses it, even my 2 yr old grandson! The price is a little high, but I haven't found a product that works better. If you have eczema I highly recommend.
Jocelyn G.
Lyons, IL
Great product line for babies and adults! I recommend it for all mother to have for their little ones.
Udita R.
Wheeling, IL
Generally I am not using soap but this is the product I used first time and I loved it after using this soap, I feel my skin more soft and my skin love this product .
Alicia M.
Fort Worth, TX
Eczema is pretty bad in my family, like it can get PAINFULLY bad. I remember my grandmother trying so many different things while I was growing up. We were walking test dummies. It was when I was in high school that a friend from who had moved to the states from Africa asked why I had never tried shea butter. This was 25 years ago. So first of all, it's a lot easier to find raw now then it was then lol. But her mom showed me a very simple way to make a paste oil, or body butter, that was all natural and smelled wonderful and best of all...it worked. I have five kids of my own now who all have eczema and all have allergies too. Last year it started to become increasingly difficult to make my own, I was going through some serious health issues. My oldest daughter went around smelling all the "organic" and "natural" shea butter products out there to find one that was a close match to ours both in scent and ingredients...due to our allergies. This was the closest match and we have had absolutely no issues in regards to our severe allergies and it does indeed greatly help our eczema. I love that they helped take care of my family's skin when I could not.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
klumsytrin
il y a 2 ans
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Face & Body Bar Soap I have eczema but nothing seems strong enough to help the itchiness. Does this bar help at all? What’s the texture and smell like?
Alora C. il y a 7 mois
It definitely helps I use it on myself as well as my daughter