BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

An moisturizing styling cream for dry, damaged hair. Strengthens as it promotes healthy hair while transitioning chemically treated hair to natural. Smoothes and restores brilliant shine. "

Instructions:

Apply as a no-rinse protective styling cream to damp hair. Use as needed.

Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Vegetable), Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Glyceryl Undecylenat.

• For frizzy hair, which one would be better: this raw shea...2 Answers
  • When do you use this product?2 Answers
  • Is the 8oz the largest size? I'm blond, and would like t...1 Answers
Kat A.
Richmond , VA
It was okay. the first time i used it was on wet hair after a cowash. it moisturized, and detangled my hair, then i performed a twistout and the very next day, my hair was dry as straw (the twist out came out pretty good, though). So its not hydrating and did not soften my hair. it had somewhat of a hold but not like a gel. I have to use this everyday in order to maintain moisture, which is not what i planned to do, since it said "extra moisture". I will not repurchase but i will finish out the bottle.
Erica P.
Morgantown, WV
After committing to the Curly Girl Method of caring for wavy to kinky hair, I purchased this in hopes of rehabilitating my dry, frizzy hair.  The ease of a pump-top bottle was attractive, and the idea of a nourishing hair "milk" was even more enticing.  I understood that the product was to assist those with chemically relaxed hair to transition back to their natural hair texture as it grew out.  I didn't have nearly the same moisture needs for my hair, as I'm of European descent, my hair is not dyed, and I rarely took heat tools to it.  But years of brushing my hair dry, using stripping sulfate shampoos, and moisture-rubbing silicone conditioners left my hair needing the TLC.  This delivers.

This product is silky soft and highly nourishing.  It smells amazing.  I use a two pea-sized dollops of the SheaMoisture Transitioning Milk for my entire mop, with my focus being on my ends as they dry out quickly.  My hair just soaks this up, and looks so shiny and healthy that I so wish I could go back and gift it to my frizzy, mousy teenage self.  I use this primarily in the hotter summer months, as it's light enough to not weigh my hair down when the humidity is outrageously high.  I still use it despite having committed to the CGM two years ago and my hair is healthier than ever.  Five stars, without reservation!
Charday💋 W.
Surprise, AZ
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is A1 curly girl approved. It is truly great for girls that are transitioning. It leaves your hair soft and well moisturized. Leaving your girls bouncy and full of life.
Esther A.
Springdale , MD
I love the smell of this product but it didn’t really do much for my natural hair. Maybe it’s because I’m not transitioning. It could work well for transitioning hair
Lee D.
This product is most definitely a must have if your hair is completely damaged which mine was After years of texturized it completely changed my hair now it full of moisture and shine that I didn’t know my hair was missing.
Ebony W.
Huntsville, AL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love She Moisture products. I have natural hair and am always looking for something that loves my hair as much as I do. Being natural is a full time job to find the right product and lucky for me this product is it.
Yvonneda S.
N Charleston, SC
Purchased at: Walgreens
When I first purchased this product years ago it was amazingly moisturizing for my 4C curly hair. The last time I purchased it it was noticeably “watered” down and did not have the same consistency. It took considerably more product to get the same results. This is the reason I am rating it 3 stars. If this was not the issue I would rate it 5 stars.
Amenia R.
Purchased at: CVS
Used this when I first went natural and it’s great with adding moisture back into your hair. My hair was black at the time. It’s a little pricey but can get it on sale at cvs or Walgreens.
Kim S.
Bronx, NY
Honestly after bleaching my hair so much, my hair was FRIED. I darkened it slowly to restore color to my folicule and this ja truthfully rehydrated in a way no other product has! My hair wasn’t even growing nd I have now grown about 3 inches since using it!!!! Love love love!!!!
Natalie V.
Purchased at: Target
This product is such a necessity for curly hair! I need to purchase a new one from Target ! But this product moisturizes the curls very nicely and makes it stand out more. It really helps with frizz and just makes your curls look beautiful. The scent isn’t my favorite shea moisture scent but it’s not bad. But I highly recommend this product!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
When do you use this product?
Tina R.
Daly City, CA
For frizzy hair, which one would be better: this raw shea butter formula or the coconut/hibiscus one ?
Debra H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Is the 8oz the largest size? I'm blond, and would like to purchase it in a bulk size to maintain my tresses all year.
Brittany J.
Been thinking ting to find something that would be good for my hair. Can someone tell me if this is good for hair?
Catalina V.
New York
Do you think this one gives as much moisture and hold as the coconut styling milk one does ?

Amazon