BY SHEAMOISTURE #16 in Detangling Treatments

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Description:

This lightweight detangler provides perfect slip to help release knots and tangles, minimizing breakage from combing. Formulated with certified organic Raw Shea Butter and natural botanicals to soften, condition and renew damaged transitioning hair.

Instructions:

May be used pre- or post-wash to ease detangling. Apply to wet hair and comb through starting at ends and working up to roots. Do not rinse out. Style as desired.

Glycerin (Vegetable), Water, Propanediol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Ulmus Fulva (Slippery Elm) Bark Extract, Panthenol, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend.

Kara K.
New Orleans
This is literally THE BEST detangler! But I only suggest it for curly hair if your looking to use this and then blow dry and flat iron I’m not too sure how it would come out! But this made detangling my hair So easy!!!! I found this product on here cause I was searching for a good detangler and decided to try it and I’m glad I did
Kimberly N.
Lumberton, NC
I’ve been using this stuff for about two years now and I love it so much! My thick curly hair needs as much moisture as possible and this really does it for me. I use a lot (probably too much) at once and it still lasts me pretty decent amount of time. It is a little pricier than I’d like but it’s the only product I’ve ever used that is this thick and moisturizing but doesn’t get all gross in my hair. Definite repurchase.
Olivia C.
Latrobe, PA
I have super curly hair and always have knots in my hair after the shower. So I use this product before I brush my hair and it’s absolutely amazing. Makes my hair so soft and easy to get through. I would recommend for people who have curly hair and have trouble detangling your hair.
Marquita S.
Richmond
I purchased this detangler at CVS and it worked very well at detangling my hair. Compared to more expensive brands I was satisfied with the results. The detangler had slip and I didn't have to apply much to detangle. I would recommend this detangler to others.
nephtalie v.
Boynton Beach, FL
Shea Butter have the best product for my hair type. This product help me so much with my hair. After using this product it's much more easier to comb and style my hair. So, if you're having trouble with tangled hair well this is the product for you.
Kelly H.
westland
Omg! Just when I thought shea moisture couldn’t get any better, I find this! Lol, it’s amazing and works wonders on my dry hair. This makes my hair feel and look very beautiful. It gives body and when my hair looks good, I feel even better. Thank you shea moisture for keeping my hair pleased.
Alexis A.
Oakdale , LA
This product was good for my natural hair when my ends were damaged and it would keep my hair in knots. It actually detangled my hair and at the time it was the ONLY thing that would keep my hair moisturized. I don't use it much anymore since I've cut off my damaged ends and my hair does get as tangled anymore. The only thing that I didn't like about it was the texture of the product.
Kimberly N.
Tucson
love this detangler ! it makes my hair smell good as well my hair seems to get tangled quickly so i apply this in order to get it detangled alot quicker i have 22 inch long extensions so this is like heaven whenever i have to detangle my hair
Katrina C.
Freeport, NY
This really is the best de-tangler I’ve ever used. All you need to do is spray some on, work it through with your fingers and then brush the tangles. Especially great for brushing younger girls hair.
Chandreya D.
Port St Lucie, FL
Detangles my daughter’s hair fairly well and i love the smell of it. Her hair is very thick and i was very pleased with how it was to detangle onced i used this conditioner with water and oil mixed
Jasmine S.
Albuquerque, NM
What exactly does a detangler do?
Deanna G.
Is this product worth the money?
Kyra L.
Fort Stewart, GA
My hair tangles really easy. Is this a good product to use for my naturally straight hair?
Dina K.
How is this used? I can use it after a co-wash day or alone?
Diana S.