BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque - SheaMoisture's Raw Shea all-natural intensive treatment masque deeply moisturizes and repairs dry, damaged or over-processed hair. SheaMoisture's Story Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future. Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced. Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912. Tested on the Tucker family for four generations. Never on animals. - Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque.

• Anyone ever tried this brand ?? SheaMoisture Raw Shea But...1 Answers
  • Is it really good for 4c hair type?3 Answers
  • Do is really help with damaged hair? I bearly purchased i...2 Answers
Megan K.
Evansville, WI
Omg hold the phone!

On second thought, hold my hair!

This product is a miracle worker! With the winter season at its peak, every inch of me is constantly dry and dying for some deep hydration, especially my hair. With hair that’s over 2 ft long, I need to take care of it or it just looks awful. And boy did this product do the trick! I used it one a week for 3 weeks and my hair transformed! From dry, staticky and brittle to soft, smooth and hydrated! Not to mention it smelled like I came from the salon after every use. The best part, I only spend $3 for 3+ weeks of gorgeous locks! That’s right, $3! One little packet (purchase at Target) lasted me 3 weeks, and my hair is LONG! Highly recommend, WILL buy again.

OVERVIEW:
-fantastic product for LOW price
-comparable to high end products (such as Moroccanoil hair mask)
-little last a long way
-variety of sizes
-smells fabulous
-HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Let me start by saying I have very long, tangly and dry hair, especially the ends.
This product is life a godsend. After only 1 use my hair felt so soft and looked so silky! I forgot the feeling of soft, healthy looking hair and WOW - It’s amazing.
Right after using this mask and drying my hair I felt how soft my hair is - even the ends were soft.
I only kept it for 5-6 minutes and I got such amazing results. I can’t wait to try the deep treatment next time!!!
The best part about this product is that it’s 100% natural - no parabens, no sulfates, no colors!
I believe I spen $5 on it ... a ridiculous price for what this product is actually worth.
I strongly recommend to people
with dry and damaged hair - it will work wonders!
Tiana C.
I live for this stuff!! lol after going blonde the bleach killed my ends then I got my hands on this product and my hair was back to life!! It became smoother, my ends looked more healthy, & it gave back shine to my hair!! And not only but it smells soooo good! So if you dye or blow dry your hair I recommend getting this! I also use it after the pool lol I keep it in on the drive home then when I take a shower I wash it out.. so my hair isn’t super dry from being bleached and the chlorine!!
Bethany G.
Irvington, KY
Hmm no ma’am. This was not good. As soon as I touched this to my hair, I knew it wasn’t going to be good. It immediately dried out my hair and was nearly impossible to work through, which obviously I was hoping for the opposite since my hair was already dry. I didn’t notice much of a smell like some other reviewers are saying. I have type 3A with some 2C and 3B hair and this was not good. Maybe this works best for hair in the 4 range. The product itself is super heavy. I’m glad I purchased the small pack instead of investing in the full size.
Janki B.
I didn’t think anything could beat my Neutrogena Triple Moisture Deep Repair, but I was wrong. This hair treatment by Shea Moisture has made its way to the top of my favorites list because it is thick, creamy, penetrated REALLY deep into my hair, works fast, smells heavenly, and the results are incredible. I didn’t think my naturally silly hair could look/feel any more shiny/moisturized, but this product proved me wrong. My ends tend to get quite dry and it’s hard to find anything that leaves them moisturized, but this mask did more than I expected. I will continue to repurchase this!!!
CJ M.
Weymouth MA
At first sight I didn’t think that this hair treatment masque would bring shine, silliness, softness and volume to my hair. After I applied it to my hair the only thing that I noticed was the smell, I loved it. After 6 minutes I started to feel my hair and it was so soft and silky, I wanted to feel my hair the whole day and was telling all my friends, family members, and other relatives about this shea moisture raw shea butter deep treatment masque with sea kelp & Argan oil. I was so happy with my hair, and thanked this brand that produced this magical hair treatment masque.
A l.
Blackfoot
I LOVE this mask! I have long, dry, and frizzy hair so I always end up using too many oils. When I use this mask, I shampoo and use a little bit of conditioner, and then I put this is and shave and wash my face. When I wash it out my hair is soft and smooth. I don’t use any heat on my hair either, and this mask controls any split ends and frizziness without me having to oil it down when it dries. The only thing I wish was better is the smell, but when it comes to how healthy this makes my hair that is a tiny factor!
Malissa K.
Jersey City
It's a no from me! The rave about this product is much better than when I used this deep treatment. This was the first deep conditioner I've used form Shea Moisture since I transitioned two years ago and I'm sorry to say it flopped for me. First of all its liquidy, not very thick and I did not feel a difference at all when I used it on my hair, it felt it had no effect on my hair.
Vanessa D.
Lawndale , CA
I think this is more meant for more coarse or dry/damaged hair. My hair is thin, and although I loved how it conditioned my hair, it gave it a little too much added weight. I wanted something that would mend my dry hair, which it did. I love their products & love how they’re free of all kinds of nasty chemicals. This is pure shea butter & for extremely damaged hair, this is what you want
Rosario M.
Cranston , RI
Everytime I shampoo my hair I used a deep treatment and I have to said this is one of my favorite product from shea Moisture. Smell really good and leave your hair so shiny and moisture. I aply it from midle to the ends of my hair and let it sit for 20 minutes, is amazing how can reapir your hair from dryness and leave a good smell
tondrea m.
Stratford, CT
Compared to the other products in this line, do you feel there's another deep conditioner that works better?
Vanessa  N.
Would this be considered your staple deep conditioner or just something you refer to when your hair needs a little restoring?
Dri C.
Aberdeen, NC
My hair has been so dry ever since the cold weather has come upon us. It says that it is good for dry, damaged hair, is it really worth the hype? I have been playing product roulette for too long and I am willing to pay the price if it really gets the job done.
Ashley N.
Where could I find this?
Shani D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good deep conditioner for 4b hair? Some people just say they feel like it just sits on their hair and does nothing. Or should I use it as a moisturizer or something?