BY SHEAMOISTURE

Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque - SheaMoisture's Raw Shea all-natural intensive treatment masque deeply moisturizes and repairs dry, damaged or over-processed hair. SheaMoisture's Story Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future. Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced. Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912. Tested on the Tucker family for four generations. Never on animals. - Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque see more...

• Is it really good for 4c hair type?2 Answers
  • Do is really help with damaged hair? I bearly purchased it but ha...1 Answers
  • How often do you use this? Few times a week? once a week?2 Answers
Chelsea R.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Organic Raw Butter Deep Treatment Hair Masque 12 oz; 340 g more...
I can honestly say I am highly disappointed in this product. I used to be in love with it since it was the only able to moisturize my thick 4c hair. But since they have changed owners (no longer black owned), all their products are watered down and they now have an off smell to them. They also no longer do anything to my hair. Instead of moisturizing my hair, it made my hair feel dry and I wasted a bunch of money on this item and the rest of the items in this line
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I had to use ALOT of this product to get it through all of my hair. Which is thin and down to my butt. And the smell was not favorable. It didn't seem like a deep conditioner to me, it wasn't a very hydrating formula. I'd use so much and leave it on for so long and didn't feel like It made my hair any more moisturised than it was before my shower. And it made my head itchy, Wouldn't recommend.
Desly ❤.
Newark
Do you need hydration for beautiful bouncy and healthy curls ? Well the search is over SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque w/ Sea Kelp & Argan Oil is amazing for restoring damaged dry hair and will restore and renew life and rejuvenate your hair but dot only take my word for it go out and try this amazing product.
Lyric C.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Hair Masque, 6 fl oz more...
It really moisturizes your hair, I just used it today. I did it for 30 minutes with a plastic cap and applied heat to it. My hair was so soft and fluffy when I took it out of the cap. I highly recommend as it seemed to help my hair out a lot. The only problem I had is it running out so fast.

HYDRATION IS KEY
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
This product saved my dry hair, I stipped my hair color and I have been keeping it natural and I had some dry patches on my scalp with one use my hair was shiny and healthier looking again. With two uses my hair was soft and back to normal and not dry. I picked this up at Wallgreens and paid 14 dollars for it and I have to say it is the best hair mask I was concern it would weigh my hair down but it meet my expectations and I would recommend using this for all of my friends who have dry hair. My hair is back to being healthy again. Michigan weather is so harsh on my hair and I needed a great hair mask treatment and this one is it.
Miss A.
I really liked this deep masque. It was really moisturizing. Although I haven't used this masque in a long while, I really clearly when I used it. It is pricy but it is also worth giving it a try. I don't you will regret it. I have thick hair so it worked at penetrating my hair and locking in the moisture.
Lani L.
Northfield, IL
Review for: SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque Packettes - 2 oz more...
I've only tried the SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Deep Treatment Masque packettes so far, but I plan to get the bigger size someday because it made my bleached hair feel so silky smooth and NORMAL! I was very satisfied with this product. I highly recommend trying it!
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I buy a mask for my hair once a week. I have purchased this one more than once because it is by far one of my favorites. I think it makes my hair really soft and smell good and after I rinse it, it is amazing the difference it made in my hair . I buy it often
Liz H.
Winston-Salem , NC
Fortify & Restore
DRY, DAMAGED OR TRANSITIONING HAIR
Our intensive treatment masque deeply moisturizes and conditions dry, damaged hair. Perfect for transitioning chemically treated hair to natural. Formulated with certified organic Raw Shea Butter and natural botanicals to restore natural lipids to damaged hair.
Daekwan J.
St Marys City, MD
I put this in my hair and then then like a bag or shower cap over my hair (while it's a little wet of course) after I leave it in for a little bit and take the bag off and massage my scalp and hair. When I tell you, hair has never felt so nice 👌🏽
tondrea m.
Stratford, CT
Compared to the other products in this line, do you feel there's another deep conditioner that works better?
Vanessa  N.
Would this be considered your staple deep conditioner or just something you refer to when your hair needs a little restoring?
Shani D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good deep conditioner for 4b hair? Some people just say they feel like it just sits on their hair and does nothing. Or should I use it as a moisturizer or something?
Ashley N.
Where could I find this?
Dri C.
Aberdeen, NC
My hair has been so dry ever since the cold weather has come upon us. It says that it is good for dry, damaged hair, is it really worth the hype? I have been playing product roulette for too long and I am willing to pay the price if it really gets the job done.