BY SHEAMOISTURE

Our intensive treatment masque deeply moisturizes and conditions dry, damaged hair. Perfect for transitioning chemically treated hair to natural. Formulated with certified organic Raw Shea Butter and natural botanicals to restore natural lipids to damaged hair.
SheaMoisture is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because raw ingredients listings are subject to change due to INCI, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.

Usage Instructions:

Section clean, wet hair. Apply generously. Use a wide tooth comb to distribute evenly from root to ends. Leave in 5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. For deep penetrating treatment, cover hair with a plastic cap and apply moderate heat for up to 30 minutes. Rinse thoroughly. When using a hair steamer do not cover hair, moist heat will add to masqueʼs hydration.

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*♥, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Glyceryl Caprylate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Tocopherol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Triethyl Citrate, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend) * Certified Organic Ingredient ♥Fair Trade Ingredient

• Anyone ever tried this brand ?? SheaMoisture Raw Shea But...1 Answers
  • Is it hydrating for dry hair ?1 Answers
  • Is it really good for 4c hair type?3 Answers
Megan K.
Evansville, WI
Omg hold the phone!

On second thought, hold my hair!

This product is a miracle worker! With the winter season at its peak, every inch of me is constantly dry and dying for some deep hydration, especially my hair. With hair that’s over 2 ft long, I need to take care of it or it just looks awful. And boy did this product do the trick! I used it one a week for 3 weeks and my hair transformed! From dry, staticky and brittle to soft, smooth and hydrated! Not to mention it smelled like I came from the salon after every use. The best part, I only spend $3 for 3+ weeks of gorgeous locks! That’s right, $3! One little packet (purchase at Target) lasted me 3 weeks, and my hair is LONG! Highly recommend, WILL buy again.

OVERVIEW:
-fantastic product for LOW price
-comparable to high end products (such as Moroccanoil hair mask)
-little last a long way
-variety of sizes
-smells fabulous
-HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Brianna C.
Cleveland, OH
Purchased at: Walgreens
I recently bleached my hair and purchased this to help repair it.I found this to be really hydrating. The smell is not super strong but overall it is nice. One thing I notice is that when you apply the product, you don't immediately feel the hydration. Instead the hydrated feeling begins as the hair drys. For the price it is definitely worth it.
Vanessa S.
Vancouver, WA
It has a great fragrance to it and really helps to keep my coarse and curly hair moisturized, especially in the winter. It doesn't contain damaging chemicals for my curls and the price is great for the amount of product you get. I'd definitely recommend it for other with habitually dry prone hair.
Shelbie Z.
Pottsboro, TX
I love this hair masque. It's so affordable and it works so amazing! The smell is also so great. This masque works great for my processed hair and I can really tell the difference from before and after I use it. I would highly recommend this to people who have processed hair like myself.
Caitlin N.
Ashland , KY
Purchased at: CVS
This is a super heavy, thick, hydrating hair mask. My only complaint is that i wish it gave my hair more slip. As a curly girl i need that slip to help detangle my hair. But i love shea moisture and their ingredients, but i also like their other hair masks better than this one.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Let me start by saying I have very long, tangly and dry hair, especially the ends.
This product is life a godsend. After only 1 use my hair felt so soft and looked so silky! I forgot the feeling of soft, healthy looking hair and WOW - It’s amazing.
Right after using this mask and drying my hair I felt how soft my hair is - even the ends were soft.
I only kept it for 5-6 minutes and I got such amazing results. I can’t wait to try the deep treatment next time!!!
The best part about this product is that it’s 100% natural - no parabens, no sulfates, no colors!
I believe I spen $5 on it ... a ridiculous price for what this product is actually worth.
I strongly recommend to people
with dry and damaged hair - it will work wonders!
Toni R.
Oxford , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This happens to be one of my faves. It leaves my thick coarse Hair nice and moisturized. High porosity hair needs thick, heavy conditioning treatments like these because moisture leaves our hair so quickly but however, this is an amazing product!
Shirley J.
Purchased at: CVS
I had damaged my hair a while back and was looking for something to really liven up my curls and this did the trick. What really did it for me was that it happened in one use. I did use a hot cap to get it in there and it worked wonders
Melanie P.
Boston, MA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is one of Sheamoistures first POPULAR hair products. I remember first putting this product on my hair and feeling the instant slip I got from it. Made my detangling process that much easier and best of all, it moisturized my curls.
Margret S.
Auburn, NY
This is one of the best hair masks I’ve used! I really notice a difference in how my hair feels when I use it. You can leave it on for 30 minuets or use it in the shower and leave it on for 5 minuets. I found mine at marshalls for $4.50!
tondrea m.
Stratford, CT
Compared to the other products in this line, do you feel there's another deep conditioner that works better?
Vanessa  N.
Would this be considered your staple deep conditioner or just something you refer to when your hair needs a little restoring?
Dri C.
Aberdeen, NC
My hair has been so dry ever since the cold weather has come upon us. It says that it is good for dry, damaged hair, is it really worth the hype? I have been playing product roulette for too long and I am willing to pay the price if it really gets the job done.
Ashley N.
Where could I find this?
Shani D.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good deep conditioner for 4b hair? Some people just say they feel like it just sits on their hair and does nothing. Or should I use it as a moisturizer or something?