SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Body Wash

SheaMoisture Body Wash - Raw Shea Butter Body Wash with Coconut and Carrot Seed Oils Turn every single bath into a spa-like experience when you use SheaMoisture's Raw Shea Butter Body Wash! Not only does this body wash calm your senses with refreshing scents of Frankincense and Myrrh extracts, it also does wonders for your dull, dry skin. This is a signature SheaMoisture body wash to have in your collection of bath products. It nicely complements our SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Hydrating Body Lotion. Enjoy a deeply hydrating body wash that is specially formulated with certified organic Shea Butter, a premium active ingredient that gently cleanses and deeply moisturizes dry, rough skin. The high Vitamin A content of raw Shea butter body wash offers a pleasant way to help fight a plethora of skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema, wrinkles and blemishes, while also being effective against skin allergies. Blended with healing, anti-aging extracts like Frankincense and Myrrh, our soothing body wash calms and revitalizes dull looking skin, while preventing early signs of aging. Our complete body care formula is good for all skin types, including sensitive skin. In addition to Shea butter, our formula includes fruity Mango Butter and Argan Oil. Its rejuvenating formula creates a symphony of aromatherapy for the senses, while moisturizing your skin with a blend of vitamins, natural oils and nourishing ingredients that leave skin soft and youthful. Trust us; this one will become a firm staple.

Is this product used for only one type of hair type?
iss this good? I want to try
Does this make your skin feel greasy?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Body Wash!
Product Highlights
I purchased this with the matching lotion and my skin has never felt more amazing. I suffer from really red and dry skin and it feels baby soft now. It's amazing! I love the smell too!in reviews
HEATHER C.
Freeport, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Body Wash uploaded by HEATHER C.
Been using since I received complimentary from Influenster! Packaging was great. But overall it was to harsh on my skin- so I started using in as a bubble bath. I also put some in use for hand washing. Smells amazing, I don’t recommend if you have sensitive skin. Thank you Influenster for giving me the chance to try out this product
Maggie G.
Granger, IN
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Body Wash uploaded by Maggie G.
I absolutely love this body wash! It smells amazing and is insanely moisturizing. My skin feels incredibly soft after use.
Brittney G.
Tempe, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Body Wash uploaded by Brittney G.
Raw Shea Bidy Wash is a fantastic addition to your bath or shower routine. Frankinsence and myrrh add a delightful natural scent to this body wash while the raw shea butter makes it silky smooth on your skin. 10/10 would buy this product!
Jurany H.
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Body Wash uploaded by Jurany H.
I loved this product!!! I totally recommend if you have dry skin like me on my arms especially. With just one use so far in the shower I see and feel the difference. I will probably purchase and continue to use this. It has a subtle but nice smell.
camille B.
Spring Valley, OH
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Body Wash uploaded by camille B.
I received this product for free to review. This product smells great! It’s a little more liquid than I expected compared to other body washes but it still does a great job. It hydrates my skin & leaves it feeling so soft.
Denise M.
Fairfield Twp, OH
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Body Wash uploaded by Denise M.
I have had dry skin for a few years and nothing I bought has helped until I recieved this product for free from influenster. Luckily I got this to try and review and boy oh boy was my skin happy after using it. I saw a dramatic difference in my skin just after 2 uses.
Jean H.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Body Wash uploaded by Jean H.
I was really excited to try this and not only does it smell amazing, i never really expected to see results, but my skin feels softer, moist, and I see a slight improvement in my tone. It gives that feeling of having amazing skin and if you want to feel like that I suggest to get this.
Emily R.
Chandler, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Body Wash uploaded by Emily R.
I received this bottle of Shea Moisture Body Wash complimentary from #Influenster to try out! I was so excited to take my shower! 🚿 I have to say it would not necessarily be my first go to in body washes, however. It does not produce much lather and the consistency is a tad runny for me. I enjoy a charming scent when I shower, and this particular one, Shea Butter, was quite bland for my taste. It comes in other scents, like coconut, that may be better suited for me. Overall, it was average on hydration after I was dry. I will definitely use it, but as I said, probably not my number #1 choice. Thank you Shea Moisture and Influenster for the opportunity to try it out! 🌸
Kelsey A.
New Braunfels, TX
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Body Wash uploaded by Kelsey A.
Upon opening I immediately noticed how amazing this product smells! The smell is smooth and rich. When I layered the body wash on my skin, I learned that the product is creamy and light. It was not sticky and washed off easily. While applying and rubbing product onto skin, it creates a fluffy burst of bubbles. After rinsing and drying skin, my skin was left feeling hydrated and smelled great. I definitely recommend this product!!
Stefani R.
North Augusta, SC
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Body Wash uploaded by Stefani R.
Pro’s to this body wash are it smells really really good! it also feels nice on the skin and i feel like it moisturizes the skin while washing. Con’s are the consistency. It is very runny and i prefer a little thicker of a body wash. If a body wash is too thin i feel like i end up using a lot more because it drips off of the loofa and i need to use more of the wash to feel clean!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Chrissy M.
Duluth, GA
il y a 3 ans
Olena S. il y a 3 ans
I absolutely love this body wash ♡ I have repurchased it multiple times for myself and younger daughter. But my older daughter had a similar skin reaction to yours. She has very sensitive skin.