BY SHEAMOISTURE

Historical references to shea butter, a staple of African pharmacology, date back to the reported shea butter caravans of Cleopatra s Egypt. Frankincense, known for its toning and anti-aging properties, also has aromatherapeutic benefits, promoting mental strength. Myrrh, a superior cosmetic ingredient in ancient remedies, can be dated to an Ebers papyrus recipe for a facial mask. Ethically traded, certified organic ingredients, sustainably produced. Anti-aging, hydrating & rejuvenating. No parabens, phthalates, paraffin. No formaldehyde, propylene glycol. No mineral oil, PABA, DEA. No synthetic fragrance or color. No animal tes.

• I'm pregnant and was wondering if this is a really good product to ...1 Answers
Silkya D.
Silkya D.
York, PA
😘 All Time Favorite Product is Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Body Wash. It smells great feels nice and smooth and leaves you feeling clean. Texture is nice doesn't leave a nasty feeling like other body washes. I like that this product is cruelty free and cares about their consumers wants and need's.
Muni A.
Muni A.
Signal Hill, CA
This is one of the best body washes I have ever used. It has a very rich lather and smells great. I feel I can never go wrong with any product by Shea Moisture.
Diana D.
Diana D.
Always leaves my skin feeling soft and youthful again. I have noticed old scars diminishing since ive used this product. Highly recommended
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Wilmington , DE
These creams smell great and I love the way they make my skin feel. I like how light they are
Carissa R.
Carissa R.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Loved the thick rejuvenating feel of this face wash! felt so fresh after using it!
Stina T.
Stina T.
El cajon, CA
Never have I spent more than 5 bucks in a body wash until I purchased this! Just had a baby and was looking for something to get my skin back to its natural color ( stomach was wayyyy darker than it was before I got pregnant) The first time using it I noticed how soft my skin was, the smell is the signature scent from all the shea butter products (golden color label). The product itself is a bit watery, just a bit of this on my body brush and it lathered very nicely. After 2 weeks I noticed my skin returning back to its natural color. This product is now a staple for me!!!!
Lucy S.
Lucy S.
I am in love with this body wash. It leave my skin so soft and silky. The smell is also amazing. I also love that it is cruelty free, paraben free, paraffin free, phthalate free, no mineral oil, propylene free, synthetic free and sulfate free. All of these things make me glad so happy.
Eliza L.
Eliza L.
I really do adore the scent of this product, and find it to be very moisturizing for my dry skin. My favorite way to use this is to put 2-3 tablespoons in my bath to gently scent it, and add a moisturizing property to the water. This works wonders and is a great touch to every bath!
LiveLoveLynn 8.
LiveLoveLynn 8.
Oahu, Hawaii
Read up on use benefits of shea butter, frankincense and myrrh.  I was excited to use this product for the first time. It lasted long.  A little goes a long way even with everyday use. I am used to fruity or flowery smells this was a change in scent for me.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Waco, TX
I love the smell of this body wash and my skin always feels so smooth and soft. Everyone who touches my arm compliments me on how soft my skin is and I think this body wash is part of the reason why. Would definitely buy again.
Patricia D.
Patricia D.
Ocala, FL
I'm pregnant and was wondering if this is a really good product to use for moisturizing the skin?