BY SHEAMOISTURE

Historical references to shea butter, a staple of African pharmacology, date back to the reported shea butter caravans of Cleopatra s Egypt. Frankincense, known for its toning and anti-aging properties, also has aromatherapeutic benefits, promoting mental strength. Myrrh, a superior cosmetic ingredient in ancient remedies, can be dated to an Ebers papyrus recipe for a facial mask. Hydrating and rejuvenating. No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, formaldehyde, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, animal testing, PABA, synthetic color, DEA or animal ingredients.

Jazmine T.
I do love the thick creaminess of this lotion. It is thick enough to really hydrate my problem areas, like my feet and my joints. However, I do not like the smell of the natural shea butter. I know this is not an issue with the company itself, that is how natural shea butter smells. If you want something natural and thick. This is it! But I will warn you it has no added fragrances to make you smell like a meadow.
Kalie T.
Youngsville, LA
Review for: Shea
I am obsessed with this body lotion. I first tried it in a travel size at Target then had to go to Ulta to get the full size and matching body wash. The smell is so unique, fresh and clean.
Emma O.
Independence, OH
I couldn't love this product any more than I do now. The lotion is like a thick mousse, so the product lasts very long and is extremely moisturizing. The scent has come to be one of my favorite scents in the world. I apply this after I shower to help lock in moisture and keep my legs feeling smooth
Cassandra R.
Van Nuys, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
You can definitely smell the old-time spices that they use in this. It’s very strong of the Frankincense so if you do like that scent, you’ll love this. It absorbs well but it’s for normal skin or an every day routine rather than extremely dry skin. It does absorb well and the scent lasts all day
Monique T.
Stoughton, MA
This is my favorite lotion! It smells delicious and it has no harsh chemicals. It’s not greasy and goes on so smooth. The smell isn’t overpowering. I used this during radiation for breast cancer treatments and I never burnt. I highly recommend this lotion! Love it!
Alixx B.
I love this lotion and the way it makes my skin feel but I feel like it smells weird after awhile. I do like the price and I like how you can buy it at multiple retailers. I probably will try another one of their products next time and may use this again.
Brie S.
Louisville , KY
Review for: Shea
In this picture I am fourty weeks pregnant with my third child. I know that stretch marks primarily come down to genetics but staying hydrated and moisturized is still vital. Your skin stretches A LOT. Growing a human is no easy task. Even if you have a perfect pregnancy there's so much going on. I actually didn't discover this lotion until shortly after my first pregnancy when my go to HG lotion went and changed the recipe on me! It wasn't the same. I have pretty sensitive skin that tends to get a bit ashy. This is an OUTSTANDING lotion. I've used it from head to toe on a regular basis now for six years. Never a rash or a break out. I use it on my whole family. Every time influenster sends me shea moisture anything I use the samples fearlessly lol. Indulge in those coupons. This lotion made a dedicated customer hahaha.
Kelsey J.
Lebanon, pa
Review for: Shea
I really love this brand. It works so well and with the shampoo, I don't want to wash my hair as often. The lotion really hydrates and smoothed my skin. I am sensitive to certain ingredients, so I needed something simple and effective. She's moisture products is perfect for my needs. I love their scents and how easy it is to use. They last pretty long and are super affordable. You can find these online and in stores. I recently found they carry them in wal mart, cvs and giant food stores. I love how raw and simple these products are. I will never go back to previous lotions and shampoos! SheaMoisture Curl & Style Milk
Tiffany G.
Wabash, IN
Review for: SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Body Lotion - 3.2 Fl Oz
Awesome for people with dry skin! The only down side it trying to get the product out of the bottle I mena it's ridiculous how hard it is to get it out and when it does it's like very little product! But my overall review in this is it's awesome especially for us who have that dry skin! For this little bottle got it at target and spent like 3.99 but it's definitely worth a try.
Cierra G.
Baltimore, MD
I recently made the switch to cruelty free products and I was in search of a lotion replacement and I am so please I stumbled upon Shea Moisture. This makes my skin feel so soft and has a very pleasant scent that isn't to strong. It is a little thick more like a body butter so a little goes a long way. I purchased the trial size but will defiantly be back at Target (where I purchased it) to grab the larger size! Did I mention CRUELTY FREE! Yeah Shea Moisture! They rock and I cannot wait to try more products of theirs!
Ashley Y.
How well do you like this product?
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
Does anyone find this to be sticky?
Carisse C.
Is this good for eczema prone skin ?
Angie F.
So I bought this lotion it havent arrived yet, but I was wondering if it is supposed to be applied on to dry skin or when you just get out of the shower?