2 colors available

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Historical references to shea butter, a staple of African pharmacology, date back to the reported shea butter caravans of Cleopatra s Egypt. Frankincense, known for its toning and anti-aging properties, also has aromatherapeutic benefits, promoting mental strength. Myrrh, a superior cosmetic ingredient in ancient remedies, can be dated to an Ebers papyrus recipe for a facial mask. Hydrating and rejuvenating. No parabens, phthalates, paraffin, formaldehyde, propylene glycol, mineral oil, synthetic fragrance, animal testing, PABA, synthetic color, DEA or animal ingredients.

Heather K.
Heather K.
Preston, MD
This is my go to lotion, although I do love every one of SM's lotions! I suffered with Keratosis Pilaris from childhood all throughout my adult life. I have tried all the well known commercially available brands, the "Dr. recommended" brands, prescriptions, oils, you name it. I first became aware of SM while trying the hair care line. As I was pursuing more natural products, this company came on my radar. When I found the Frankincense line, I had to try it. This lotion is so rich and yet does not clog my pores. It softens my skin so beautifully with an earthy but not heavy fragrance. Best of all, the annoying little red bumps on my arms and legs are GONE!!! It can be difficult to get out of the bottle due to its thick consistency from the shea butter, especially in colder climates. I stored it upside down in my cabinet, and to get the last bits out I would just float the bottle in a basin of hot water. I also love that I can often find Shea Moisture products BOGO 50%. I won't buy another brand, this is absolutely my HG!!
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
I am so in love with this lotion. I used the Shae Moisture face scrub three times a week as well as the face mask twice a week with this lotion daily- I can't tell you how impressed I am with these products. The lotion definitely goes a long way and you don't have to use nearly as much as other brands. I got a free sample of the three products (mentioned above) in the GlamVoxBox and they lasted me for two weeks. I can only imagine how long the large bottles would last. Aside from that, my skin has improved soooo much. I have combination skin- really dry through the T-zone and oily at the chin. I have never found another product that clears up the dry skin without my chin having a huge breakout- until now. In fact, my chin has completely cleared up. My pores look smaller and my fine lines are WAY less noticeable. I will definitely be purchasing (in fact I tried to buy some tonight, but my local grocer doesn't carry it). Would highly recommend.
Schelby S.
Schelby S.
Atlanta, GA
I've been using this lotion by Shea Moisture for about 3 years now. It has an amazing consistency, absorbs readily and leaves no residue. The scent is subtle and natural with no artificial fragrance, added chemicals or artificial preservatives. In my opinion the quality of this lotion has gone done a little since the last time I bought it, (each bottle lasts me at least 6 months with regular use, a little goes a long way) the color is whiter than it use to be and I don't think it's quite as thick but it's still the best lotion I've found.
Christine H.
Christine H.
Sacramento, CA
I have this lotion in a frankincense and myrrh smell that is to die for! Not only does it smell great, but most importantly, it keeps my skin feeling soft and moisturized all day long (I use it primarily in the morning when I do use it). I'm still wondering if there are any SheaMoisture products that I WON'T like... but so far, I haven't found any. I would recommend this lotion and anything by this wonderful cruelty-free company to anyone who struggles keeping their skin (and hair) thoroughly moisturized.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love everything about this lotion except for the container it's in. Because Shea butter is so thick I was expecting a little resistance when trying to squeeze it out, but it does take quite a bit of hand strength to get it out. Having said that the lotion is well worth any extra squeezing to get it out. I would even say this is the perfect lotion. Comes out thick, but soaks right in. It has the warm nutty smell Shea has, it's a very comforting scent to me. I would repurchase again and again.
Nissi O.
Nissi O.
With ingredients like raw shea butter, frankincense and myrrh you really can't go wrong. I have eczema and dry skin and was looking for a product to help with that. This product is thick and rich and has amazing ingredients. My main issue is that I think it is too thick. The product is so thick it just sits on my skin. As a result, I don't think those amazing ingredients really permeate my skin. Smells great, great ingredients. But didn't really do what I wanted it to do
Shakisha M.
Shakisha M.
Lanham, MD
This is the best smelling product I've ever used (I use the one scented with Frankincense and Myrrh). When I use it, I don't even use perfume. It makes my skin feel super soft and moisturized. It does take some effort to rub it into my skin, so make sure you don't completely dry off before applying (pat dry and leave some moisture on your body). I wish I found it in a jumbo size!
Abbey B.
Abbey B.
I've only used this a couple of times, but I fell in love instantly. I used it before bed and it was a little greasy for a few minutes after I applied it, but my skin drank it up and it was still butter soft in the morning. A little goes a very long way, the scent is pretty delicious too, and it's cheaper than other luxury brand lotions I've tried {and didn't care for}
Lanee M.
Lanee M.
This lotion is amazing. I have never used a lotion that leaves my skin feeling moisturized for so long. It costs more than a bottle of Jergens but it is well worth it. It is rich and long lasting so you don't have to continually reapply. I love that it has good for you ingredients. You know a lotion is good when the first ingredient is shea butter and not water!
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Los Angeles
Absolutely loveee this lotion. It smells good but the most important thing is that it is actually moisturizing. My skin feel really good through out the day everytime I use this lotion. The only down side to it isnthat it can be so thick, it can be a little hard to squeeze it out of the bottle, I like to run the bottle under hot water first but it is worth it
Ashley Y.
Ashley Y.
How well do you like this product?
Gretchen R.
Gretchen R.
Wichita , Ks
Does anyone find this to be sticky?
Carisse C.
Carisse C.
Is this good for eczema prone skin ?
Angie F.
Angie F.
So I bought this lotion it havent arrived yet, but I was wondering if it is supposed to be applied on to dry skin or when you just get out of the shower?