BY SHEAMOISTURE #5 in Baby Oil

Descriptions:

Nurture the delicate skin of your baby with SheaMoisture’s Raw Shea Butter Baby Oil Rub. Enriched with soothing properties of Frankincense and Myrrh and loaded with Vitamin E found in Argan Oil, this gentle baby oil rub not only moisturizes your baby’s skin but also stimulates the nervous system and helps your baby relax and sleep better. SheaMoisture’s Raw Shea Butter Baby Oil Rub is fragrant with hints of myrrh and honeysuckle to calm your baby. The baby oil rub is perfect during winters to seal in moisture and protect the delicate skin of your baby from the irritating dryness. Infused with organic certified Shea Butter which is rich in Vitamin A, it deeply moisturizes and nourishes skin with essential fatty acids. Natural ingredients like Argan Oil and extracts of Frankincense and Myrrh infused in this all-natural baby oil rub, ensure that your baby receives the best skin care. The rich but gentle formula of SheaMoisture’s Raw Shea Butter Baby Oil Rub is non-greasy and absorbs easily into the skin. A small quantity of baby oil rub is all you need to hydrate and nourish even dry, sensitive skin. The way to healthy, glowing skin begins with this baby step. SheaMoisture Community Commerce is bigger than beauty. It’s about investing in local and global communities, about striving to eliminate generational poverty and empowering women. It’s about overserving the underserved.

• Is it good for babies skin or what ??2 Answers
  • Anyone have a good experience with their baby using this ...1 Answers
  • Those this product really works for dry skin?3 Answers
CHARiSSA J.
Sacramento, CA
This oil not only smells warm, sweet, and cozy but it also moisturizes and absorbs quickly. This review is mainly how it soothes my baby’s dry skin, and doesn’t leave any sticky residue. I ended up purchasing the whole line from lotion, to hair and body wash. I actually used a couple of times after shower on myself and I loved it. Please continue expand your baby products. Very satisfied, performs with beyond my expectation without breaking the bank.
Fida A.
Arcadia, CA
Oh how I love this brand! It smells so nice and leaves my skin so soft! It’s a fair price especially since I do love the end result! I always buy my products from target or Walgreens!
Dana T.
Avondale, AZ
My son has eczema and I use this every so often when he has a flare up. I mix it with some lotion and lather it all of his body. It doesn't stain his clothes and it's not tacky either. I love using it and he feels so much at ease after I put it on him.
Gina S.
Springfield, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love this stuff. Use it for my baby and have since he was newborn. It smells SO delicious and has kept his skin perfectly smooth. I will continue to buy it over and over again. Usually get ours at Target.
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
I've been using this product for over 6 months. It's organic, absorbs quickly, and smells fantastic. I feel good using all natural products on my skin, and smell even better. Smells so good! The scent is light and smells like summer to me. The oil itself isn't too greasy and absorbs very well. I use it every day after I shower and it helps keep my skin moisturized.
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love SheaMoisture's Raw Shea Butter Baby Oil Rub!  I love the aroma... I love how it instantly vanishes all dry areas of my body... I love how it lasts all day!  I will purchase this oil rub again as well as recommend (and you do not have to be a baby to use it!).
Angie R.
Brooklyn
I really like this it's so wonderful makes my body feel super  smooth cons I wish this product could be in a bigger container its kinda pricey for a small container. I bought it in Walmart they had different. Would  totally recommend  This product
Shahara W.
I baby myself with the Shea Moisture Baby Oil Rub after every shower. It has a very light feel and leaves my skin silky smooth. I apply to wet skin and pat dry. I love it a trillion times. I recommend for everyday use. its a great product. you wont be dissappointed
Kay-Lynne P.
Williamsburg, VA
I'm not a baby. Far from it... Lol. However, I use this oil every time I take a shower. Once I jump out the shower, while still damp, I rub on this oil. Smells so good and my skin feels soft and supple. Hydrated skin will reward you in the years to come.
Kenadi F.
Thayer, IL
I am a licensed massage therapist and use this on my baby nephew to calm and soothe him. I'd never use anything with harsh chemicals on him, so this is a great oil. Smells amazing and leaves his skin feeling even more baby soft. SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Oil Rub
tania v.
Those this product really works for dry skin?
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Is it good for babies skin or what ??
Jaleesa H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Anyone have a good experience with their baby using this product?
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What do you all think bout this product?