BY SHEAMOISTURE

Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Eczema Therapy.
W/argan oil & extracts of frankincense & myrrh.
www.sheamoisture.com.
Established 1912.

Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is hands down my favorite eczema product! I have suffered from eczema for a very long time. I've tried just about everything! Although this is marketed as a baby product, it works fantastic on adult skin! This product has raw shea which is excellent for treating eczema. In addition, this smells great, goes on smooth, soaks into the skin quickly, instantly soothes the skin and provides great moisture!
Dione P.
Forest Park, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Let me start by saying how amazing this butter smells! With that said, I purchased this item from Kroger and every single one was opened and a finger print was in it. The one I got was the least offensive looking. This butter is semi-whipped meaning it takes you melting it in the palm of your hand before applying which can be a pain. I would purchase again just from somewhere else.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It states that it's for babies but it works great for me. I tend to get eczema flare-ups on my legs throughout the summer heat in New York City. I wanted something that was chemical free and it would actually nourish my skin instead of irritating it in order to heal it... and this was it. After a few uses I started seeing a change I started seeing my eczema's subsiding. My skin is looking healthy and nourish. Within the first month of using this my eczema actually went away. If you too suffer from eczema I would recommend trying this out. If it's gentle enough for a baby, then it's gentle enough for us women.
Julie V.
Brooklyn, NY
My daughter had really bad eczema as a baby and everything I tried made it worse or did nothing to help it. I scoured the store for another brand and stumbled across Shea Moisture in the baby aisle. This IS a miracle worker!! I used the bar soap and followed with this butter and within days her eczema was gone. Just. Like. That. I can't even describe the joy I felt seeing how happy and bubbly my little girl was since using this product. Definitely recommend!!!!!!
Maria G.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always have to hunt down all the ingredients to make this mix for my son. Shea Moisture now has one! $9.99 is an amazing price for this! My sons eczema is so easy to keep healthy with this. No more cracking and itching.
Yadira L.
Las Vegas, NV
I use this on myself & my daughter for her eczema. I actually love the consistency and smell of this product but more importantly how it controls her eczema and rash. I actually have this on my bedside just in case I need to use it for me as well because I live in a very dry weather. I definitely recommend it.
Christina M.
Calif City, CA
I've gone through 3 tubs of this stuff! It works! My twin girls both have eczema and this was the only product that I bought that actually worked! Also the smell is amazingg! Will be repurchasing again!
Sofie U.
Vashon, WA
I have been using this since I was a little kid and it works miracles. I had really bad eczema on my arms and this helped to get rid of it. It is really inexpensive and it smells really good. It does go on a little oily but that is a small price to pay for such great results.
Gabby T.
Arizona
I bought this before my son was born, since his dad has eczema and it's commonly passed down. I was glad I bought it, because my LO does have eczema. I just use a small amount and rub it in, and it helps soothe his irritated skin. It's a little greasy at, since it's made of mostly oil, but it absorbs in fairly quickly.
Shellby M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the miracle product we've been searching for, my 3 year old has severe eczema and nothing seemed to help until this it's been 4 days and she's already less red and itchy!
Kim m.
Easy to spread? Or do you have to add coconut oil or anything?
Brenda L.
I'm planning on using this for my baby's face, is this product easy to apply? Or is it thick?
Alexandria f.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My daughters' ezcema flares up in the winter, has anyone used this? How well does it work?
Jasmin R.
Has this actually worked for anyone with bad eczema and sensitive skin?
Mya W.
Charleston , SC
Didn't know they had this for baby! I use the other eczema line that they have! Is this one better?