BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture's Raw Shea Butter Anti-Aging Moisturizer absorbs quickly to deeply hydrate and firm skin. Helps lift and re-define facial contours while improving elasticity. Aids in defending against fine lines and wrinkles, revitalizing dull skin. Leaves skin healthier and younger looking. Made with natural and certified organic ingredients. Shea Butter deeply moisturizes and repairs skin with vitamins and essential fatty acids. Cocoa Butter is a natural emollient, softens and smoothes skin. Frankincense & Myrrh exhibits anti-inflammatory properties help, calm, heal and revitalize dull looking skin. Gender: Unisex.

SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Anti-Aging Moisturizer
  • "I have naturally dry skin without any blemish problems. I love to use natural or gentle moisturizers. Sheamoisture is a brand I know I can trust. Did I forget to mention the smell. It's heavenly!" in 25 reviews
  • "I can't say enough about the awesomeness of this product. It was my first time using it and, to be truthful, I didn't expect it to make much of a difference in my beauty routine. However, I liked it so much that I went to get it myself after the sample I received from Influenster ran out. Not only was it moisturizing, it added some much needed "plumpness" to my face. The bags under my eyes decreased and my skin felt soft, smooth, and beautiful!" in 20 reviews
  • "With my very sensitive skin, this moisturizer works so well. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated, but not oily. It really is a great product and seems to be great on all skin tones. Highly recommend. " in 15 reviews
Espy G.
Franklin Sq, NY
Works great, really moisturizes the skin. Lightweight and comfortable, the skin just soaks it right up. It doesn’t leave that greasy feeling behind and it has a soft scent nothing like perfume or intense fragrance that shouldn’t be there. My skin feels soft supple and hydrated when I use this moisturizer.
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
The BURNING IS REALLY!!!!! I honest love shea moisture but this product is a never again. My face turn super red the burning was horrible it felt like a really bad sun burn. I bought it on sale in CVS for 4 dollars. Never again, my sister tried it and she got the same reaction.
Rose N.
New Franklin, OH
My all time favorite moisturizer! It's creamy, but not oily. I buy most of my shea moisture products from Walgreens (hey, beauty rewards!) i will keep coming back to this amazing moisturizer again and again! Completely recommend to anyone with sensitive, dry, combo OR oily skin. I think it could work for everyone.
Madeleine A.
Charlotte, NC
This stuff is pretty good- I love that it has pure ingredients and essential oils! It works well and makes my skin look nice, but I think it could do a better job of hydrating and I wish it had a higher concentration of the frankincense and myrrh extracts. Overall this is a good product for the price
Taylor D.
One of my favorite moisturizers. When paired with the face wash it works amazing. Very gentle on skin and a very good price. It’s an all natural brand which makes me love it even more. 10/10 recommend
Barbara S.
The Raw Shea Butter Anti-Aging Moisturizer is everything!! I've been using it for 5 days now I can notice a very significant difference! Even though this is a rich moisturizing cream, it doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy. This is a super plus for me.
I've noticed my blemishes and break-outs have diminished so I'm loving this product!
It does give you a hydration and revitalization feeling on your skin.
It contains Shea Butter which deeply moisturizers and repairs skin with vitamins and fatty acids.
It contains Cocoa Butter which is a natural emollient that softens and smoothes the skin.
It contains Frankincense & Myrrh which are anti-inflammatories that help calm, heal and revitalize dull looking skin
I'll definitely continue to use this product and I am glad I finally found a face moisturizer that works for me!
Cecilia M.
I originally bought this moisturizer for my mom after she finished her chemotherapy treatments. She was complaining about how dry her skin felt. I got this at Ulta for her and after a couple of days she told me that she noticed a significant change in the texture of her face. Also her makeup application got better and everything looked nice and smooth. I have combination skin and decided to get a jar for myself. It is fantastic, I think this is one of the best purchase I've made. I'm so happy with the results that me and my mom have. It is nice, rich and creamy but absorbs quickly in to your skin. The texture of your skin will improve and foundation will be so easy to apply. I do recommend this product 100% SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Anti-Aging Moisturizer
Mary A.
Longs, SC
I am absolutely in love with this product. I've never been a daily moisturizer user, but this converted me completely. The shea butter has such a softening effect on my combination skin, without adding too much oil. The frankincense and myrrh extracts also have such a pleasant smell - almost similar to an essential oil type fragrance. I actually used this product at first because my sister had purchased it, but after one use I went out and bought 2 jars for myself. I'm considering looking into the other skincare products this brand carries in this line, simply because I love It so much!
Stephanie H.
Fond Du Lac, WI
I really wanted to love this product, as I'm a huge Shea Moisture fan and really into natural products, however it's just lacking something. It by no means is the worst moisturizer I've ever used, it just doesn't do anything amazing for my skin (I'm oily and dry, and have sensitive skin). The smell and formula are pleasant, but it doesn't seem to give you that deep hydration boost you would expect from such a heavy/thick moisturizer. I bought it primarily for my freelance kit, for dry and/or mature skin, but sadly I don't think I really want to use it on clients. It leaves a sticky feeling on your skin and doesn't feel all that moisturizing.
Sarah M.
I purchased this face cream at Walgreens since it was the moisturizer that had the least amount of chemicals in it. My skin is very sensitive and prone to acne breakouts and this does not irritate my skin or seem to cause breakouts. It has a very light fragrance which is nice. As for as the anti-aging properties--I haven't used many of these types of products, but my skin feels firmer once applying the cream. I would buy this cream again since it is an inexpensive, gentle moisturizer.
Mariela A.
Potrero, CA
How good is it?
Laurel H.
Silver Spring, MD
Do you think this product works well ? How natural/organic is this company and this product in particular?
Amy T.
Springfield, VA
Does this reduce breakouts? Is it safe to use this i'm only 16?
Bridgette M.
Columbus, OH
I've been looking for a great moisturizer for my skin. I already love Shea moisture products but I have never been able to try it out. Just wondering how it is. My skin gets really dry during the winter. Looking for a moisturizer that's not greasy. Shea Moisture never disappoints. But is it worth it and where are you ladies finding this?
Falonne F.
['Ottawa ', ''], ON
I'm trying this because of your review girl ! :)