BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, Raw Shea Butter deeply moisturizes and helps repair skin. Frankincense and Myrrh calm and revitalize dull looking skin, while preventing signs of premature aging. This all-purpose nutrient-rich wash, blended with organic Raw Shea Butter,Coconut Oil and rejuvenating Frankincense & Myrrh Extracts, leaves skin soft and radiant.

Instructions:

Apply to washcloth or hands. Lather and rinse thoroughly. Pat dry and apply moisturizer.

Coconut Oil Soap, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Palm Kernel), Glycol Stearate (Palm Kernel), Stearamide (Palm Kernel), Raw Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Deionized Water, Essential Oil Blend, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Sodium Lauroyl Hydrolyzed Silk (Silkproteins), Soy Milk, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (And) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Guar Extracts Of Frankincense & Myrrh.

Kayla R.
Hagerstown
This made my skin feel very nice. I didn't foamed as much as I had hoped it would but I still enjoyed this product and would recommend it to other and I already have.
Emkae O.
Minneapolis, MN
I love this soap because it smells amazing and is made from all natural ingredients. It's not harsh whatsoever and leaves my skin super soft.
kelsey s.
Massillon, OH
Sheamoisture products are all amazing!!! A little bit goes a very long way! This smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling great!
Ana B.
I have sensitive skin, this body wash relieved my skin, left it soft and has a wonderful scent that's not too strong.
Melissa A.
Moreno Valley, CA
Love this product!! A little goes a very long way. Smells wonderful and leaves my skin clean and moisturized!
member-6c716
Absolutely in love with this brand but this is one of my all time favorite products to use!

Target