BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

Rich in vitamins and essential fatty acids, Raw Shea Butter deeply moisturizes and helps repair skin. Frankincense and Myrrh calm and revitalize dull looking skin, while preventing signs of premature aging. This all-purpose nutrient-rich wash, blended with organic Raw Shea Butter,Coconut Oil and rejuvenating Frankincense & Myrrh Extracts, leaves skin soft and radiant.

Instructions:

Apply to washcloth or hands. Lather and rinse thoroughly. Pat dry and apply moisturizer.

Coconut Oil Soap, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Palm Kernel), Glycol Stearate (Palm Kernel), Stearamide (Palm Kernel), Raw Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Deionized Water, Essential Oil Blend, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Sodium Lauroyl Hydrolyzed Silk (Silkproteins), Soy Milk, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower (And) Lonicera Japonica (Japanese Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Guar Extracts Of Frankincense & Myrrh.

Lexiie B.
Brooklyn
Best product I ever used on my body, I suffer from eczema and it keeps my body nice and moisturizer, extremely effective, it’s a little expensive but nothing over board, would definitely recommend to any type of skin type
Brandy S.
North Augusta, SC
This is by far my favorite body wash. I am post stem cell transplant and have finicky skin because of that. I think this brand is geared towards people of color, but anyone with dry skin or irritable skin can benefit from this. Smells amazing too!
Isabel R.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this line. So natural and leave your skin so soft and smooth and feeling healthy. I use the body wash and follow up with the lotion just because during the winter My skin gets drier and all itchy but not with these products. Def keeping this line in my bathroom at all time. Im a Nurse and after a shift my hands feel terrible and skin feels gross so I immediately take a shower once i get home and this always gets my body and sense the pick me up it needed. Smells great and sooo good for my skin. I buy this line at Target and at times can be a little pricey but well worth it.
Jasmine P.
Great product. I was watching a vlog by heyfranhey and she attested to this product being apart of her healthy skin regimen. I was suffering from some areas of acne on my chest and back. Fran was right as usual. This product helped to clear up my acne and repair my skin. The scent is also amazing
Mis A.
Rockford, IL
Love love love the scent! The price point is a little higher than i normally spend, but i had an instore coupon. I also found that i use less than i normally would with other body washes. I purchased it on sale at my local walgreens and would buy again if on sale or with a coupon.
Emily W.
I only use Shea Moisture products. I love that the body wash is sulfate free, organic, and full of natural ingredients! It's also very moisturizing and the scent is to die for! My husband loves the way I smell after using Shea Moisture!
Mara L.
I am in love with this product. I have KP skin and I feel like this is really helping my skin heal. I bought it at Target. It wasn't that pricey but I would definitely recommend it.
Sonia S.
Rossville, KS
This smells amazing! And not in an over powering way. It foams nicely and lathers luxuriously. It's not drying at all and I love that it's all natural. Shea Moisture never lets me down
Hanisha M.
I have a very sensitive skin and was trying out the mild body washes and bought this from target and loved it. Smells so great and fresh. The texture of the body wash is flowy and washes off very quickly.
Sandra C.
I really like the product. It very hydrating makes my skin feel very soft after. It has a light Shea butter smelly it. Not to over whelming. It later really well. And I notice you don't have to use slot.

Target