SheaMoisture Professional Smooth Thermal Protection uploaded by Alexia S.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Professional Smooth Thermal Protection - Discover the difference natural science makes to smooth, straight styles. SheaMoisture's proprietary KeraVega Monoi Oil Complex combines keratin with other natural ingredients that draw in moisture to help smooth and protect hair against surface damage caused by heat styling. This thermo-protective styling aid smoothes and shields hair. Creates a protective moisturizing barrier around the hair's outer layer to improve elasticity and resistance to breakage. Prolongs hold for in-control hair styles with movement. Certified organic Shea Butter, Peptides and Clover Flower Extract blend in a nourishing formulation to create a healthy environment for hair.SheaMoisture's Professional collections transform traditional natural hair care ingredients into natural performance technology to exceed professional expectations. Developed in collaboration with stylists and a team of scientists focused on natural science with salon results. - Professional Smooth Thermal Protection see more...

Alexia S.
Alexia S.
I use heat on my hair almost every day and I noticed that my hair was feeling drier than usual so I looked for a heat protectant. I was lucky to have found this product. It does so much more things than just protect my hair. It also gives my hair a smooth, frizzless style. It also smells delicious. I guess I could say it smells like shea butter and vanilla(?). It is also Organic with no sulfates, parabens, etc. which is a plus!!! I would totally recommend.
Ronni S.
Ronni S.
On the occasion that I do decide to straighten my thick curly 4C hair, I reach for this. A dollop during air drying and a teeny amount during flat ironing. Doesn't have a strong overbearing smell. Also organic and sulfate free. Would def repurchase when if ever it runs out.
Hannah K.
Hannah K.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
I love this heat protectant! When I straighten my hair, this keeps my hair from becoming dry and brittle, smooths my hair, and adds shine. It also smells great!
Miatta J.
Miatta J.
Somerset, NJ
this is really good! i don't think it really protects from heat, i straighten other peoples hair, not mine, but it makes the hair feel soft afterwards