SheaMoisture Professional Moisture Infusion Shampoo uploaded by maribel l.SheaMoisture Professional Moisture Infusion Shampoo uploaded by maribel l.SheaMoisture Professional Moisture Infusion Shampoo uploaded by maribel l.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Professional Moisture Infusion Shampoo - Discover the difference natural science makes to curly hair. SheaMoisture's proprietary Cocoshea Biolipid Complex helps define and lengthen even the tightest curls to reduce shrinkage. Natural lipids sheath hair strands to help block humidity. This Sulfate-free shampoo gently cleanses while infusing hair with moisture to help plump the hair shaft, smoothing curls and controlling frizz. Certified organic Shea Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Black Seed Oil blend in a nourishing formula while Agave nectar helps reduce frizz. Leaves hair soft and manageable for bouncy, healthy looking curls.SheaMoisture's Professional collections transform traditional natural hair care ingredients into natural performance technology to exceed professional expectations. Developed in collaboration with stylists and a team of scientists focused on natural science with salon results. - Professional Moisture Infusion Shampoo.

• I've heard about this shampoo but was skeptical about try...2 Answers
  • Is this shampoo good for mixed girl hair. I don't always ...4 Answers
  • Does this make your hair smell good?? 2 Answers
Kestra S.
loved this product. Did great things for my hair! Made my hair so soft and the curls even bouncier! For sure would buy again
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
This is a good Shampoo from Shea Moisture. It cleanses your hair, but leaves it feeling moisturized versus stripped.
Alexandria H.
Baltimore
I really like it!! I like most of Shea Mousture product line. I love the way it makes my hair feel and s mell
Kennedy B.
Columbus, GA
I love using sheamoisture shampoo it smells great and leaves my hair feeling and looking smooth and silky.
Maria P.
Best product for curly hair. Helps curls bounce and also making them look shinny and not weighing it down
el L.
Portland, OR
Great shampoo; makes my hair feel very clean but sometimes makes my hair weighed down and heavy
leiya w.
Norfolk, VA
J love this shampoo it works wonders ,it moisturizes and works well with my type
Janaína F.
Bahia
1,490 reviews
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go). We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases!!!
Is this shampoo good for mixed girl hair. I don't always like products that are too oily or too greasy feeling
estrella n.
Henderson, NV
Does this make your hair smell good??
Ashley L.
Marietta, PA
I've heard about this shampoo but was skeptical about trying it because my hair gets greasy very easily. Does this shampoo make your hair greasy or weigh it down?