SheaMoisture Professional Moisture Infusion Shampoo uploaded by maribel l.SheaMoisture Professional Moisture Infusion Shampoo uploaded by maribel l.SheaMoisture Professional Moisture Infusion Shampoo uploaded by maribel l.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Professional Moisture Infusion Shampoo - Discover the difference natural science makes to curly hair. SheaMoisture's proprietary Cocoshea Biolipid Complex helps define and lengthen even the tightest curls to reduce shrinkage. Natural lipids sheath hair strands to help block humidity. This Sulfate-free shampoo gently cleanses while infusing hair with moisture to help plump the hair shaft, smoothing curls and controlling frizz. Certified organic Shea Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Black Seed Oil blend in a nourishing formula while Agave nectar helps reduce frizz. Leaves hair soft and manageable for bouncy, healthy looking curls.SheaMoisture's Professional collections transform traditional natural hair care ingredients into natural performance technology to exceed professional expectations. Developed in collaboration with stylists and a team of scientists focused on natural science with salon results. - Professional Moisture Infusion Shampoo

• I've heard about this shampoo but was skeptical about trying it b...2 Answers
  • Is this shampoo good for mixed girl hair. I don't always like pro...4 Answers
  • Does this make your hair smell good?? 2 Answers
Antoinette L.
Dallas, TX
This is one of the more expensive Shea Moisture products, but it’s worth it. I typically get mine from Sally’s and there’s occasionally a sale. As with most shampoos from this brand it didn’t strip my hair which is a very good thing. I will continue to keep this in my rotation.
maribel l.
pinellas park
This curl smoothie is the best for healthy curls , is chemical free of any harmful ingredients and is also very affordable to use, I love that is only use with ingredients and can pronounce and is animal cruelty free. My hair is very healthy and shinny. Smells delicious and it helps with the hair growth
Giselle P.
I'm currently loving this shampoo! It definitely hydrates my curls and provides long-lasting moisture. I have really dry, tight curls. So finding something that works well with my hair, gets a bit difficult. But luckily SheaMoisture has always been a go-to brand for my hair type!
Hazelle R.
Victorville , CA
Got this as a sample! Can't give a strong review like I would like to because I have a lot of hair and the sample I received was so small that there were some parts of my hair that didn't feel like a difference was made. For the parts that did, it was soft! Silky! Felt great! And healthy!
Daniela R.
I love the smell of the shampoo and the fact that I have the app but it leaves my hair very oily and I normally have very dry hair. The price is fair I love how it's non-toxic and cruelty free I will most likely try another sample of this brand I love all their other products but this is my least favorite
Jackie W.
Austin, TX
Shea Moisture Shampoo Is Good For Your Hair It Don't Harm Your Hair Like Other Shampoos Do And It Makes your Hair Feel Smooth And Nice And Plus The Conditioner Locks In The Moisture That you Would Look For in Any Shampoo
Jensen E.
Manchester, PA
It's difficult for me to find a shampoo that keeps my hair moisturized and soft. This is a product I've used over and over again and have been happy with results.
B W.
Rio Rancho, NM
Best on 3a/b/c 4a/b/c type hair! Curly haired beauties should definitelycheck this product out of you want perfect curls and moisturized hair with added shine(:
Kestra S.
loved this product. Did great things for my hair! Made my hair so soft and the curls even bouncier! For sure would buy again
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
This is a good Shampoo from Shea Moisture. It cleanses your hair, but leaves it feeling moisturized versus stripped.
Is this shampoo good for mixed girl hair. I don't always like products that are too oily or too greasy feeling
estrella n.
Henderson, NV
Does this make your hair smell good??
Ashley L.
Marietta, PA
I've heard about this shampoo but was skeptical about trying it because my hair gets greasy very easily. Does this shampoo make your hair greasy or weigh it down?