BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

Professional Curl Memory Leave In Conditioner - Discover the difference natural science makes to curly hair. SheaMoisture's proprietary Cocoshea Biolipid Complex helps define and lengthen even the tightest curls to reduce shrinkage. Natural lipids sheath hair strands to help block humidity. This rich styling aid smoothes down hair cuticles and enhances curl patterns. Locks in definition while blocking humidity for lasting curl memory and frizz-free styles. Certified organic Shea Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Black Seed Oil blend in a nourishing formula while Agave Nectar helps reduce frizz.SheaMoisture's Professional collections transform traditional natural hair care ingredients into natural performance technology to exceed professional expectations. Developed in collaboration with stylists and a team of scientists focused on natural science with salon results. - Professional Curl Memory Leave In Conditioner.

• Hello I went to Sally's to purchase the Shea moisture pro...1 Answers
  • Oh my is this still available. I need it . I need it. How...2 Answers
SheaMoisture Professional Curl Memory Leave In Conditioner
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
The best leave in ever Just in heaven! It works to define and to retain my length. My holygrail. Sheamoisture....wow! This works on wng and I love it! You only need a small amount to really define coils, curls and kinks. and it is less than $3 right now!!!!regular price is $20!!!the entire line!!!
Kerri G.
Brooklyn, NY
Bouncy. Buoyant. Hydrated. Soft. Spirals.

These are just a few of the adjectives I could use to describe the way that this leave-in makes my hair feel and look. I have tight spirals that can easily move to frizzy and using this product on my wet hair eliminates the need for additional styling products. It also gives me great second day hair-- I spritz my Afro to reawaken the product and then reshape my hair with my fingers.

Highly recommend.
Kyla C.
Edmond, OK
I’m a fan of Shea Moisture products. As a curly girly, I’m always looking for what works. I believe I have found my perfect hair regime. I did try this for a while, and it was great. I don’t use it currently, but while I was using it I was not disappointed.
Roc🔛🔝🔥🙏🏽 G.
San Bernardino
Great Product I’ve used it plenty of times and it gets the job done every time without any issues!
Raven S.
Brings back moisture that I have lost throughout the week for my hair. It does give a lovely shine through their hair after is rinsed out with cold water. The price is reasonable you can find it at your local beauty store for less than $20
Aaliyah M.
Ohio
When my hair comes in contact with water it automatically becomes curly. This product makes my curls stay and makes it not dry. I recommend you buy this product!
LaTrea R.
I loved this curl memory cream by Shea moisture.I used this to do braid outs.This product has a very thick consistency so a little went a long way.My hair is very coarse and it moisturized very well.I would recommend using a tiny bit of oil on damp hair and then applying for even better results.My hair was Poppin and curls had great definition with out too much shrinkage.I recommend this product.It was about $8.00 on sale.I would definitely purchase again at full price.
Kristina B.
This is nothibg like i ever tried. I love the ingredients in this product & its so healthy h soft. Definitely worth a try.
K. E.
This is probably SheaMoisture's best product. Really wish they didn't stop carrying it. I have no idea where to find it now.
Tessa P.
Ladson
Best leave in conditioner ever really smooths your hair and makes it curly and not frizzy
osamagbe a.
Oh my is this still available. I need it . I need it. How did I just find out about it. Someone tell me where to find it
Hello I went to Sally's to purchase the Shea moisture professional leave in conditioner and was told it was discontinued. Are you not making it anymore. Can you please tell me where I can buy it. Really love this product and how it makes my hair feel. Thank you yours truly Sheila green.