BY SHEAMOISTURE

Professional Curl Memory Leave In Conditioner - Discover the difference natural science makes to curly hair. SheaMoisture's proprietary Cocoshea Biolipid Complex helps define and lengthen even the tightest curls to reduce shrinkage. Natural lipids sheath hair strands to help block humidity. This rich styling aid smoothes down hair cuticles and enhances curl patterns. Locks in definition while blocking humidity for lasting curl memory and frizz-free styles. Certified organic Shea Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Black Seed Oil blend in a nourishing formula while Agave Nectar helps reduce frizz.SheaMoisture's Professional collections transform traditional natural hair care ingredients into natural performance technology to exceed professional expectations. Developed in collaboration with stylists and a team of scientists focused on natural science with salon results. - Professional Curl Memory Leave In Conditioner

• Hello I went to Sally's to purchase the Shea moisture professiona...1 Answers
  • Oh my is this still available. I need it . I need it. How did I j...2 Answers
SheaMoisture Professional Curl Memory Leave In Conditioner
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
The best leave in ever Just in heaven! It works to define and to retain my length. My holygrail. Sheamoisture....wow! This works on wng and I love it! You only need a small amount to really define coils, curls and kinks. and it is less than $3 right now!!!!regular price is $20!!!the entire line!!!
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Until now and after having tried many products I can say that I found one that satisfies me 100% I love it and leave my hair as I wanted it to stay;) very good, excellent.
Umika M.
got this at Ross for $8. very lightweight and doesn't weight my hair down and it doesn't have a heavy scent. it's helping defining my curls some
Daria K.
Hawaii
This keeps my curls tamed all day and stops it from frizzing. I use it before I style my hair when my hair is still a bit damp. My hair looks and feels healthier.
Vanessa M.
Dallas, TX
Best product that keeps your curls defined and shinny. I strongly recommend using this product if you have curly hair. It also smells amazing.
Danetta R.
Stone Mtn, GA
Shea Moisture has did it again !!! This leave in conditioner works great !! It leaves your hair very soft, manageable & moisturized. Not to mention it smells great !!
Adrielle C.
Aiken, SC
I love Shea moisture products and when I tried this it left my hair feeling good and still maintaining my curls.
Kelly P.
Norcross, GA
As good as it gets top of the line leave in conditioner! Love it to pieces will definitely be repurchasing!
Kerri G.
Brooklyn, NY
Bouncy. Buoyant. Hydrated. Soft. Spirals.

These are just a few of the adjectives I could use to describe the way that this leave-in makes my hair feel and look. I have tight spirals that can easily move to frizzy and using this product on my wet hair eliminates the need for additional styling products. It also gives me great second day hair-- I spritz my Afro to reawaken the product and then reshape my hair with my fingers.

Highly recommend.
Kyla C.
Edmond, OK
I’m a fan of Shea Moisture products. As a curly girly, I’m always looking for what works. I believe I have found my perfect hair regime. I did try this for a while, and it was great. I don’t use it currently, but while I was using it I was not disappointed.
osamagbe a.
Oh my is this still available. I need it . I need it. How did I just find out about it. Someone tell me where to find it
Hello I went to Sally's to purchase the Shea moisture professional leave in conditioner and was told it was discontinued. Are you not making it anymore. Can you please tell me where I can buy it. Really love this product and how it makes my hair feel. Thank you yours truly Sheila green.