BY SHEAMOISTURE

Professional Curl Memory Leave In Conditioner - Discover the difference natural science makes to curly hair. SheaMoisture's proprietary Cocoshea Biolipid Complex helps define and lengthen even the tightest curls to reduce shrinkage. Natural lipids sheath hair strands to help block humidity. This rich styling aid smoothes down hair cuticles and enhances curl patterns. Locks in definition while blocking humidity for lasting curl memory and frizz-free styles. Certified organic Shea Butter, Cupuacu Butter and Black Seed Oil blend in a nourishing formula while Agave Nectar helps reduce frizz.SheaMoisture's Professional collections transform traditional natural hair care ingredients into natural performance technology to exceed professional expectations. Developed in collaboration with stylists and a team of scientists focused on natural science with salon results. - Professional Curl Memory Leave In Conditioner see more...

• Hello I went to Sally's to purchase the Shea moisture professiona...1 Answers
  • Oh my is this still available. I need it . I need it. How did I j...2 Answers
Melissa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The ONLY leave-in conditioner I would put in my daughter's hair. This my holy grale product, my daughter's hair LOVES this and it made her hair so bouncy and moisturized and defined the curls like no other product without all the residue. Im out of it now and its nowhere to be found. WHY on earth would Shae moisture discontinue one of their best products?!? So sad!
Jackie N.
St. George
This product seems okay in the beginning but it is a little bit to thick and doesn't spread on the hair easily. I use this product maybe twice a month. I have thick hair with tight curls and would prefer a cheaper less dense product.
Leena K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you have dark curly frizzy hair do yourself a favor and get this. Changed my spending time on hair and reduced it to half. Not to mention my hair is so smooth and soft and manageable. Love it. Would definitely buy again
Kaity H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE this product and this brand! Use this every day! It helps to keep my curls from being frizzy but also isn't crunchy like most Mousses or other products! Also totally natural! I would recommend this to anyone with thick curly hair like mine!
Kerri G.
Brooklyn, NY
Bouncy. Buoyant. Hydrated. Soft. Spirals.

These are just a few of the adjectives I could use to describe the way that this leave-in makes my hair feel and look. I have tight spirals that can easily move to frizzy and using this product on my wet hair eliminates the need for additional styling products. It also gives me great second day hair-- I spritz my Afro to reawaken the product and then reshape my hair with my fingers.

Highly recommend.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best leave in ever Just in heaven! It works to define and to retain my length. My holygrail. Sheamoisture....wow! This works on wng and I love it! You only need a small amount to really define coils, curls and kinks. and it is less than $3 right now!!!!regular price is $20!!!the entire line!!!
Danetta R.
Stone Mountain, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shea Moisture has did it again !!! This leave in conditioner works great !! It leaves your hair very soft, manageable & moisturized. Not to mention it smells great !!
Daria K.
Hawaii
This keeps my curls tamed all day and stops it from frizzing. I use it before I style my hair when my hair is still a bit damp. My hair looks and feels healthier.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Until now and after having tried many products I can say that I found one that satisfies me 100% I love it and leave my hair as I wanted it to stay;) very good, excellent.
Umika M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
got this at Ross for $8. very lightweight and doesn't weight my hair down and it doesn't have a heavy scent. it's helping defining my curls some
osamagbe a.
Oh my is this still available. I need it . I need it. How did I just find out about it. Someone tell me where to find it
Hello I went to Sally's to purchase the Shea moisture professional leave in conditioner and was told it was discontinued. Are you not making it anymore. Can you please tell me where I can buy it. Really love this product and how it makes my hair feel. Thank you yours truly Sheila green.