Hair CareHair ProductsHair MasksSheaMoisture
Professional Cocoshea Biolipid Complex Rehydrating Hair Masque

SheaMoisture Professional Cocoshea Biolipid Complex Rehydrating Hair Masque

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture Professional Rehydrating Hair Masque is a deep conditioning treatment that rehydrates the hair shaft.

Do this product make your hair soft?
Oh my is this still available. I need it . I need it. How did I just find out about it. Someone tell me where to find it
Hello I went to Sally's to purchase the Shea moisture professional leave in conditioner and was told it was discontinued. Are you not making it anymore. Can you please tell me where I can buy it. Really love this product and how it makes my hair feel. Thank you yours truly Sheila green.
Start your review of SheaMoisture Professional Cocoshea Biolipid Complex Rehydrating Hair Masque!
How would you rate this product?
La Sheenlaruba T.
SheaMoisture Professional Cocoshea Biolipid Complex Rehydrating Hair Masque uploaded by La Sheenlaruba T.
The best leave in ever Just in heaven! It works to define and to retain my length. My holygrail. Sheamoisture....wow! This works on wng and I love it! You only need a small amount to really define coils, curls and kinks. and it is less than $3 right now!!!!regular price is $20!!!the entire line!!!
Kelly P.
Norcross, GA
As good as it gets top of the line leave in conditioner! Love it to pieces will definitely be repurchasing!
Leslie T.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
This mask was okay. It wasn't my favorite, but it wasn't the worst either. I like how thick it was, but wish it retained my hair's moisture for longer.
Sei'De'Art ..
United States of America
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
I wish it was more moisturizing. But I liked it. My hair was pretty hydrated. It’s kind of hard to choose hair products. I have dry, dry, dry hair and skin.
LaTrea R.
I loved this curl memory cream by Shea moisture.I used this to do braid outs.This product has a very thick consistency so a little went a long way.My hair is very coarse and it moisturized very well.I would recommend using a tiny bit of oil on damp hair and then applying for even better results.My hair was Poppin and curls had great definition with out too much shrinkage.I recommend this product.It was about $8.00 on sale.I would definitely purchase again at full price.
Kaity H.
Kingston, NY
LOVE this product and this brand! Use this every day! It helps to keep my curls from being frizzy but also isn't crunchy like most Mousses or other products! Also totally natural! I would recommend this to anyone with thick curly hair like mine!
raichel J.
Surprised to say I like this product, I have fine blonde straight hair and it's for curly hair types. Still, I dye my hair regularly and I loved the moisture even if it made my hair a tad greasy. Do on a day where you don't need flawless hair immediately after.
Mayela L.
Spokane Vly, WA
Until now and after having tried many products I can say that I found one that satisfies me 100% I love it and leave my hair as I wanted it to stay;) very good, excellent.
Umika M.
Center Point, AL
got this at Ross for $8. very lightweight and doesn't weight my hair down and it doesn't have a heavy scent. it's helping defining my curls some
Daria K.
Hawaii
This keeps my curls tamed all day and stops it from frizzing. I use it before I style my hair when my hair is still a bit damp. My hair looks and feels healthier.