SheaMoisture Professional Cocoshea Biolipid Complex Rehydrating Hair Masque uploaded by Ashley F.SheaMoisture Professional Cocoshea Biolipid Complex Rehydrating Hair Masque uploaded by Sonia B.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture Professional Rehydrating Hair Masque is a deep conditioning treatment that rehydrates the hair shaft.

Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
I really enjoy the SheaMoisture brand.  It helped my hair somewhat stay moisturized however I did not see the results I was going to.  It made my hair smell great though!
Danielle H.
Albany, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product and I am not a big hair mask fan. Thia product leavea my hair feeling so soft and I absolutely adore how my natural curls look after using thia product
TaShyra G.
Chicago , IL
I use this mask on my daughter's hair, and have used it nearly all her life. She has a combination of 4B and 4C textures, and I started buying this masque because I found it helped keep the moisture locked into her dry, thirsty hair. I would have given it 5 stars, but I feel something about the formula has changed. I don't have an old jar to compare, but the last two I've bought don't seem to moisturize as well, and her coils aren't as defined as they were. I'll finish this jar, but after all these years, I'm back on the hunt for new products. Sigh.
raichel j.
Surprised to say I like this product, I have fine blonde straight hair and it's for curly hair types. Still, I dye my hair regularly and I loved the moisture even if it made my hair a tad greasy. Do on a day where you don't need flawless hair immediately after.
Ashley F.
Plano, TX
I found this at my local TJ Maxx and it was one of the best pitches I've made. It was $9.99 for the mask and different oils. I put it in my hair and left over night. The next morning I woke up with the softest hair. Buy this if you can!!!!!
Kerry O.
W Springfield, MA
From dying my hair on a regular basis my hair becomes very dry. I have very thick hair and I used to put a little bit of this mask in about 20 minutes before I showered. I could always tell the difference with how my hair felt moisturized after
tae m.
Whittier, CA
This product adds bounce and shine to my curls. It revitalizes my coils and adds the much needed moisture back into my hair. I love the scent and it doesn't leave your hair feel sticky or weighed down.
Mariah L.
So in love with this product! My hair needs a lot of love and this hair masque definitely gives my hair the attention it need and it smells amazing. My hair sometimes gets very dry and dull due to over processing and after even my first use, my hair was so soft and silky.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
This hydrating masque is really great. It hydrates your hair. Perfect during detangleing. Has slip. And is super cheap for the quality . I highly recommend this product.
Sei'De'Art ..
United States of America
I wish it was more moisturizing. But I liked it. My hair was pretty hydrated.
It’s kind of hard to choose hair products. I have dry, dry, dry hair and skin.