SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Shower Steamers

SheaMoisture's Pink Himalayan Salt Relaxing Shower Steamers are naturally-inspired and aroma-filled to add a little pizzazz to your shower and turn your everyday bath and body routine into a true relaxing and sensorial experience.

Benefits

• Turn your everyday Bath and Body routine into a true relaxing and sensorial experience with these shower steamers
  • Helps release a beautiful relaxing and soothing aroma from shower steamer fill your space

Formulated Without

• Parabens
  • Phthalates
  • Mineral Oil
  • Sulfates

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Shower Steamers!
Nabanita B.
Minneapolis, MN
SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Shower Steamers uploaded by Nabanita B.
I had no clue about shower steamer till I started using it! It is a bomb! My scepticism is met with a pleasant surprise. It is affordable. I highly recommend it:)
Tracy B.
Bay Point, CA
SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Shower Steamers uploaded by Tracy B.
I thought the steamer was ok I’ve never used one before. I guess this is meant more for in the winter when taking a hotter steamy shower.
Karyn P.
Saint Johns, MI
SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Shower Steamers uploaded by Karyn P.
I was dissatisfied in this shower streamer. Opening the package, the product has a great smell. But once I added it to the shower, I couldn’t smell anything & it melted quickly
Lynnette P.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Shower Steamers uploaded by Lynnette P.
I was really looking forward to trying these out when I received them in the mail. I had tried a few other brands before and thought it was a great idea. Making my daily shower feel like a spa was so relaxing! I loved the smell but wish it had lasted longer. In fact it dissolved so fast in the shower that I just don't think I would ever purchase these because it just didn't last any time at all. Great idea but not practical.
Lindsay H.
Murfreesboro, TN
SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Shower Steamers uploaded by Lindsay H.
Love the idea! I felt like I was at a spa, aroma was great! They arrived broken & didn’t last long in the shower because they were broken into small pieces.
Stephanie L.
Oldtown, MD
SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Shower Steamers uploaded by Stephanie L.
The SheaMoisture Himalayan bath salts shower steamers had barely any scent and made the floor of my shower very slippery once the tablet dissolved. I most likely will not be purchasing more in the future.
Allie M.
El Paso, TX
SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Shower Steamers uploaded by Allie M.
I like shower steamers, but you have to be very specific on where you put it, because it either makes your shower dirty/messy, or it washes away in seconds haha. This one doesn’t last long, but I did enjoy it adding a spa factor to showers.
Elizabeth F.
Fort Mill, SC
SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Shower Steamers uploaded by Elizabeth F.
This smells amazing and is so relaxing! It took me about 2 of them to figure out the most perfect place to put them in my shower without them dissolving too quickly.
Sara R.
Allen Park, MI
SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Shower Steamers uploaded by Sara R.
These steamers are a great way to add some relaxation to your shower. I love the smell , so calming and not overwhelming at all . I wish it was more fragrant , but overall I really liked these.
Chelsea S.
Anaheim, CA
SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Shower Steamers uploaded by Chelsea S.
I received this complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my review. I love these! They smell so great and are a great way to start my day. They’re reasonable, and I would purchase again.

Looking for your answer?