Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapSheaMoisture
Pink Himalayan Salt Relaxing Bar Soap

SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Relaxing Bar Soap

SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Bar Soap is a cleanser for all skin types and natural bar soap for even the most sensitive skin. This naturally inspired, perfect aroma filled Bar Soap cruelty free skin care is a bath and body cleanser by SheaMoisture made with a 100% plant-based fragrance. Blended with Pink Himalayan Salt and Fair Trade Shea Butter, our beauty bar cleanser, soap bar and body bar helps to create the perfect solution for skin types. SheaMoisture cares about your skin and what you put on it, which is why this bar soap for delicate skin and all bath products are made with the best, good-for-you ingredients. Lather natural bar soap and gentle skin cleanser in hands or on a washcloth and wash entire body with body bar soap.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Relaxing Bar Soap!
Skaneateles, NY
SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Relaxing Bar Soap uploaded by Caryn C.
Smells delicious and really loved the feel of it! My husband even used it and liked it and didn’t complain about the smell! Would def recommend!
Prattville, AL
SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Relaxing Bar Soap uploaded by Missy R.
I was absolutely thrilled to receive the Shea Moisture Pink Himalayan Salt Relaxing Bar Soap! I love products with Pink Himalayan Salt and essential oils and this product was amazing! It smells divine and makes my skin super soft! I will definitely be buying this one again and will probably gift a few friends with one!
Tyler, TX
SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Relaxing Bar Soap uploaded by Ashley S.
The smell of this soup enhances every both or shower I use it in to an almost spa like quality that leaves me relaxed and refreshed every time.
Orange, NJ
SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Relaxing Bar Soap uploaded by Daniela A.
I loved! It leaves your skin really incredible, very soft and shiny. You will love it if you try it!
Fenton, MI
SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Relaxing Bar Soap uploaded by Camryn M.
SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Relaxing Bar Soap uploaded by Camryn M.
Honestly love this soap! At first I thought it had a weird feeling to it after i washed it off but then i got used to it and I love the way it smells and feels on my skin! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a bar soap.
SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Relaxing Bar Soap uploaded by Kayla M.
Such a luxurious bar of soap! I am utterly amazed at how much the frangrance lasts on my skin compared to most bar soaps. The clean and simple ingredients still cleans the skin and my skin didn’t feel striped at all afterwards, which most bar soaps have that affect on me. I also love SheaMoisture as a brand as well that centers on bettering the part of Africa that the woman who founded it’s from (a lot of the ingredients come from that region as well) The sage smell is to die for as well 🥳 #SheaMoisture #voxbox
Deridder, LA
SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Relaxing Bar Soap uploaded by Lisa R.
I received this SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Relaxing Bar Soap in my vox box. I'm a fan of pink Himalayan salt so was excited to try this. It's packaged pretty, the smell kind of got me, but it wasn't over powering. Once the bar is wet it's super slippery, It cleaned well, and left my skin soft. I'm not a bar soap person and I didn't care for the smell so this isn't for me.
Freeport, NY
SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Relaxing Bar Soap uploaded by Nancy C.
Let me tell you that when I unwrapped this SheaMoisture Pink Himalayan Salt Relaxing Bar Soap and placed it in my shower to use later that evening and returned to my bathroom filled with it's aroma I was a bit worried that it would be way too overpowering for me. But to my surprise it was not. Which is fine since I tend to use either unscented or mildly scented bath products. This did not linger overwhelmingly on my skin at all. I use it with a mesh shower pouf and it produces such a rich lather! A little goes a long way. I've been using it every day for a month and it's not even halfway through! It has left my skin so satiny soft that I don't have to use moisturizer every single day. I can't wait to try some of their other scents. Received complimentary sample from Influenster.
Amelia, OH
I love the feel of this bar soap- almost silky like a glycerin soap. The soap suds well too. The scent is very light and not overpowering.
Smyrna, DE
I have used the SheaMoisture African Black Soap and actually never thought of using any other scent, this was a welcomed change! I love how clean it smells, it has a very light, almost peachy scent. We have hard water, so far this brand does not make me feel "itchy" after my shower as if all the soap does not rinse completely off.

Looking for your answer?