BY SHEAMOISTURE

Perfecting Face Creme Trio - SheaMoisture's Perfecting Face Crme Trio conceals, corrects, contours and highlights to enhance your natural beauty. Formulated with natural ingredients and enriched with nourishing Shea butter, antioxidant-rich vitamin E and oil-controlling corn starch.Benefits: Complexion perfecting kit that provides professional coverage, face sculpting and oil-controlling benefits to enhance your natural beauty Long wearing formula blends easily to conceal and cover dark marks, rosacea, vitiligo, tattoos and more Shades can be mixed and blended for highlighting and contouring the face for customized coverage To find your perfect palette, match the medium swatch of each to your skin tone Key ingredients: nourishing Shea butter and antioxidant-rich vitamin E and oil-controlling corn starch Free of parabens, talc, gluten, sulfates, silicone, phthalates, mineral oil and synthetic fragrance Hypoallergenic, noncomedogenic, dermatologist testedClick here for store locations - Perfecting Face Creme Trio see more...

Tammy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this Trio palette because I can blend the colors together to match my skin or I can use them separate to contour. I'm glad I purchased it!
Danielle I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is soft and creamy . It blended really well on my skin. These colors are perfection they matched really well.
Ana V.
Review for: Fair
It's normally relatively difficult for me to find foundation or concealer to fit my skin tone. I love this Face Perfecting trio palette because I can blend the colors together to match my skin tone. It's pretty cool and was a great purchase. I recommend it.
Natalie G.
Timberlea, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a pro MUA and I love this for my beautiful clients of color ! Great coverage and payoff. The undertones are pretty and not too red. Blends lovely!