SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Shea Butter Soap uploaded by Lena A.SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Shea Butter Soap uploaded by Yajaira H.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Descriptions:

SheaMoisture's Peace Rose Oil Bar Soap is the perfect dry skin recipe. Formulated with certified organic Shea Butter and other good-for-you ingredients that soothe, soften, and promote healthy skin. Contains an array of vitamins and antioxidants that are excellent for problem skin.

Sodium Shea Butterate, Sodium Palmate, Water (Aqua), Sodium Palm Kernelate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Peanutate, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Rose Extract, Palmitic Acid, Trichilia Emetica (Mafura) Seed Butter, Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Oxide, Iron Oxides

Usage Instructions:

Lather and rinse

Buy on Walgreens
  • "I love this soap! I have very sensitive skin and have tried a few products from the SheaMoisture line including a mud mask and this soap in this Peace Rose Oil and it's just amazing! I am normally allergic to anything with a floral scent but this one has natural ingredients not lab created ones so I can actually use it! This soap leaves my skin feeling clean and soft. " in 4 reviews
Bobbi L.
Pennington Gap, VA
Has a nice lather, conditioning and leaves my skin silky smooth, I like the light rose oil scent that it has, slightly powdery rose scent, light but noticeable, 8oz bar lasts awhile so the $4.99 price is not that much of a bother to me, overall this is not my favorite bar soap from the brand but its a gentle and great soap and I will be buying more during the drier season, and winter as I think it helps keep my skin from becoming dry.
Venus L.
The packaging of this products are really cute and contain all the information I need to know. It smells amazing and I really look forward to try more soaps from this brand. I highly recommend it 💝👏💯🤝🙌👌☀️
Irina S.
I was really surprised by the bad smell of the product because I love their products. The stench of roses was awful. I actually ended up going to the store because I could not have showered with the strong smell.
Tiffany B.
Herndon
Love the smell of this SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Shea Butter Soap and Ye price was unbeatable! My husband even liked using it and the kids asked me what perfume I was wearing when I got out the shower. Love that the fragrance lingers
Amanda A.
Las Vegas , NV
I love this soap it makes your skin soft and it's smells like roses . I bought he shampoo and conditioner to go with it. Most rose scents smell fake this one is amazing I love it
Jennifer S.
San Antonio , TX
I really like things that have rose smell scent on them and this soap was a must buy! When I started using it I fell in love with this brand!! It leaves your skin very smooth and smells good
sherri b.
Kempner, TX
Love mud masks for clearing my skin and this did not disappoint. It did tingle upon application but eventually settled into a nice, cooling sensation. Some people may find this uncomfortable though. I will say, marketing it towards sensitive skin may have been a mistake because between the tingle and the essential oils (which can cause contact dermatitis!) this mask has the potential to irritate sensitive skin. But! If you've tried other mud masks and haven't reacted to those or facial products with essential oils, I really recommend this mask. Feels so refreshing and takes care of my oily T-zone!
Yajaira H.
BRONX, NY
This moisturizing mud mask deeply purifies skin as it soothes and comfort. It has a wonderful flower scents. Easy to apply, cream texture. I leave for ten minutes in my skin then I remove with damp face cloth and rinse my face. My skin is really sensitive and it was good for me. I use one time and I have a great results. My skin felt soft, smooth and refresh. I love it and recommended it. I receive a sample from Pinchme for give my opinion.
Lena A.
Shelton, WA
The review is for the mud mask in this line. Its amazing. it has a light light floral scent (the rose oil) it's not at all over powering. Very smooth texture and easy to apply. It doesn't crack as it dries which isis nice. IT DOES have a very cooling sensation as it dries. Its very easy to take off no need for scrubbing and pulling in skin like some other masks. leaves skin feeling smooth. I definitely love this mask.
Tracy J.
Hillsdale, IN
Brandi A.
Houma , LA
I've been looking for a new face soap? Has anyone we tried this product and if so what were the results? Also my skin tends to dry out after some soaps, does this product cause your skin to be dry?
Heather R.
How does this work on sensitive skin?