BY SHEAMOISTURE

• Does this product leave anyone else's skin red, swollen, and sun-...3 Answers
  • How is this for oily skin?1 Answers
Da'Onne B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Normally I dislike mud masks because I hate that tight feeling on my face as they become dry after a few minutes. I'm already a huge fan of SM's black soap mask for problem skin, so I decided to give this a whirl too. Even though it's a mud mask, it doesn't dry all tight like other mud masks do - it seems to retain some moisture in it so my face doesn't feel tight and stretched. I absolutely love the smell, it smells like roses! As far as the burn, it only burns a little bit on places where my skin is a little dry (like areas where you use benzoyl peroxide or other drying agents like that on a regular basis - for me, it's my chin!). And I didn't even find the "burn" that severe - more like a strong tingle for about a minute, then it goes away. This mask is actually quite soothing, and my face looks so clear & even and feels so smooth after I remove the mask. And the rosy smell lingers for awhile, and I like that :) I still prefer the black soap mask for regular use, but I'll definitely throw this in the mix for some variety once in awhile, it is a very good mud mask.
Abbey P.
Brookings, SD
I don’t normally use mud masks but I use the cleansing oil that goes along with this (love it) so I thought I would give it a try. It’s amazing! Felt so cool and relaxing on my skin and left my face feeling so smooth and clean. My skin looked instantly healthier and had that “glow”. I tend to leave it on for around 30 minutes even though it recommends 10-15. I definitely recommend for anyone with sensitive skin like me!
Marie K.
Powell, TN
Let me just start by saying I love mud masks. They make me feel like I'm in a spa. I love Shea Moisture as a company and so I was very happy to try this mask. It does leave my skin glowy and clean, however, it stings really bad! Also, when I take it off, my skin is very red for at least fifteen minutes.
Parker C.
Will not use again. My face burned, became irritated and red. My face broke out shortly after. Not sure what caused me to have such a bad reaction to this product. The entire brand has had horrible reactions every time I’ve used it. Will not use again, turns out this is a usual complaint about this product.
Khilar P.
I like using this product because it shows a big difference in my skin. At first, it took a few times of me trying it to see a difference. But then after 3 weeks, I saw that my face was getting brighter. My skin is sensitive so it didn’t cause any break outs at all, which I was surprised to see.
Tatyanna R.
It made my skin feel light and poreless. It partially irritated my skin but I’m the end it left my face feeling smooth after the redness had went down. I would recommend this product for those who don’t have sensitive skin. I however don’t think it is for those with sensitive skin.
Brittany P.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely loving this mud mask from Shea Moisture! Bought it at tragedy for a cheaper alternative face mask and it was super sensitive on this skin! Made my skin glow just after one use! I always recommend Shea and their products time and time again! Definitely going back to get more !
Carla R.
White plains , NY
Soooo I don’t really have sensitive skin but I like to try all cask masks! I tried this and I feel like the first day I saw results. The next day at work I was getting all types of compliments. My skin was so clear , glowing and bright! Go get you some! SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Skin Mud Mask - 6 Fl Oz
Kandace R.
Loved it! It made my face feel so smooth. I would recommend this product. Very gentle on the skin. It was great. No dissaponting at all. Very effective and did the job. Packaging was nice and the product lasts along time. Good for the price. Love it.
Julie L.
Bedford, OH
The bigger version is way better than the little packet because you receive a lot of product for your money. I’ve had my same bottle for almost a year and I still have tons left because it’s a great value and amount of product for your buy . I will buy this for years to come and recommend It for everyone.
Shelby C.
Brock, TX
Has anyone else experienced burning and discomfort when using this?
Jessica B.
Spartanburg, SC
Does this product leave anyone else's skin red, swollen, and sun-burnt feeling?
Jasmine L.
Quincy, IL
Does this dry out your skin?
Bridget F.
Clifton Hts, PA
Where have people seen this the cheapest?
. ..
Los Angeles, CA
My skin is oily/acne will this help or not ?