Skin CareFacial SkincareFace WipesSheaMoisture
Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Skin Facial Wipes

SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Skin Facial Wipes

Biodegradeable, botanically-infused towelettes remove makeup, dirt and impurities without rinsing or drying. Infused with skin-nourishing certified organic Shea Butter and our proprietary complex of Alpine, Damask and Musk Water each towelette wipes away dirt, makeup and oil with no need to rinse. Cleanse sensitive skin without irritation.

Are these dried out when you buy the wipes or are they really wet? I know some wipes are hardly even wet.
what are your favorite makeup remover wipes? mine are [product:sheamoisture-peace-rose-facial-cleansing-wipes-30-ct]
Start your review of SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Skin Facial Wipes!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Great to clean your face when your being lazy! I keep products like this next to my bed so I can take off my makeup if needed or just to freshen up my skin. Price is fair and quality is great.
member-eb2d91
I really like this product because i do have sensitive skin as well so these wipes are gental on the face. And the rose oil is very helpful in taking off makeup it just menta it off. I do recommend this product. And I also love that it’s in Pink packaging.
Gerolin P.
Providence, RI
I didn’t like this product it was really hard removing my mascara. Mostly dry not moistures enough had to use my neutrogena make up remover recommend that instead! Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes - Fragrance Free
Morgan S.
Nashville, TN
I loved the cleanser version of these wipes, but I didn't feel as good about the wipes. I still felt like I had a ton of makeup on my face. It just didn't clean as well as I hoped. It still has the amazing smell of the Rose though. That's a plus. I use these in my pro-makeup kit still because they are gentle on all skin types!!
Kayleigh B.
crestview
Face wipes aren’t always my first go to but these smell and work amazing ! It’s like micellar water but no mess! And they don’t have any chemical smell like most wipes.
Archita P.
Excellent for removing makeup and is not harsh on the face at all. It does a great job of removing all my makeup (even the waterproof stuff).
Ronda H.
I think the shea moisturizers and shea brand is absolutely amazing!!! I use their hair products also. They are a very affective product. Really cant think of a way to improve. They are very gentle products and most definitely worth recommending!!!
member-1d394
I love this! I used to use another brand for makeup removers but this does the job and isn’t so harsh on my skin
Brenda M.
Riverton, WY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Let’s be honest! By the end of the day who wants to go through a drawn out beauty regimen? These are great for sensitive skin or for those who seek to use lighter products. My skin was lighter, brighter and softer. Best of all, one step clean and moisturize…..I’m game!
Stacy V.
Hidalgo, TX
This product is amazing for people with really oily skin like myself. I use it when I get oily throughout the days which not only only takes the oil off, but cleans your face as well.