Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersSheaMoisture
Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Skin Facial Moisturizer

SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Skin Facial Moisturizer

The lightweight moisturizer hydrates, calms and comforts sensitive skin. Enriched with skin-nourishing certified organic Shea Butter and our proprietary complex of Alpine, Damask and Musk Rose Oils, this soothing formula skin feeling soft, smooth and comfortable.

Anyone With Sensitive Skin? what products do you use before doing your makeup? [product:peace-rose-oil-complex-sensitive-skin-facial-moisturizer-2-oz] ?
Is this product good for sensitive dry skin [product:peace-rose-oil-complex-sensitive-skin-facial-moisturizer-2-oz] ?
Does this really moisturize skin? My skin is extremely dry and prone to having breakouts due to sensitivity. I'm looking for a good moisturizer pre- makeup application, would this be good?
Start your review of SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Skin Facial Moisturizer!
Product Highlights
I have extremely sensitive skin, and most moisturizers aimed for sensitive aren't very hydrating. This product is very moisturizing! It's a thick cream that absorbs right into my skin, no greasy feeling. I love the rose scent, but my husband says it's too floral. So he wary of you don't like heavily scented products.in reviews
Portland
SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Skin Facial Moisturizer uploaded by Kristina T.
I have really sensitive and dry skin. I tried so many natural products but still my face would break out after 3 days to 1 week use. I was hesitant on buying it at first because I thought it would be a waste of money since I had bad experiences with other “organic” moisturizers and I was kinda tired of getting bad reactions to almost all of them. I decided to try it out anyways and after 3 weeks to my surprise my skin has never been so clear and soft. Literally baby skin all over again not a pimple in sighttt. I used to breakout by my ear and on my forehead because of some product I was using. w this new product my breakouts by my ear and forehead are all gone. Literally saved my skin.
Zelienople, PA
Anadarko, OK
SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Skin Facial Moisturizer uploaded by Valeria S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I personally loved it I think it smells really good & I love how it moistures my face! It’s also cruelty free!!
I honestly LOOOOOOVE this moisturizer it’s soooo great for my skin type... I have combination skin so the product has a water base rather than a oil based. It’s homes the best drug store moisturizer I know and it’s my go to when people ask me for recommendations! 💖
Johnston, IA
I have pretty decently bad rosacea on my cheeks, nose, and chin. I've been using makeup to cover it, but finally needed something to help it because it's starting to spread. I'm pretty impressed by how fast this helped my redness and sensitivity! I noticed a difference in my redness the first time I used it, it stung a little bit, nothing too bad, when I used it. The second time I used this I noticed the redness more calmed down and also it didn't sting so I think it helped with the sensitivity. I paired this with their African black soap bar and I made a huge difference in my skin care routine! SheaMoisture African Black Soap Acne Prone Face & Body Bar
Denver
SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Skin Facial Moisturizer uploaded by Vanessa R.
Does what it claims to do. However, if you have sensitive skin DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT! Burned and dried out my skin for a week and just wasn’t worth it. I paid $15.99 at Walmart just to not use this again. Wouldn’t recommend.
I bought this product on a whim, because I wanted a facial moisturizer that had fewer chemicals in it (it rates a 3 on the Think Dirty app), and being already family with the Shea Moisture line, I know they make quality products that aren't chemical laden.

I REALLY like this product. It's affordable, and widely available at retailers like Target and Walgreens. Compared to other "natural" skincare products, this is the product where you get the most bang for your buck value-wise. After using, it left my skin hydrated but not oily. And, because of it's low chemical rating, I felt good about using it!

The only reason I didn't give the product a full 5 is because I'm not a huge fan of the rose scent it has. It's not horrible - it's just a personal preference. However, the fragrance has no impact on use, and I will definitely continue to use it!

SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Skin Facial Moisturizer uploaded by member-fc1d88bf1
I have very sensitive skin and have been using this for about a month, Its a great product, I don't break out from it and it keeps my skin soft without being oily.
Springfield, MO
This is my go to night moisturizer! I use it along with the Rose complex cleansing oil! I got this for Christmas, I was a little worried since I have oily acne prone skin. I was totally shocked at how much I love this product!!! It it so light weight and you can feel it working! It's sooo hydrating!!
Hillsdale, IN
SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Skin Facial Moisturizer uploaded by Tracy J.
I have very sensitive skin and many allergies to beauty products. I love that this brand not only smells great but actually moisturize my skin without any break outs or irritation. I received this as a Christmas gift and I am thrilled with it!