SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Créme Body Lotion uploaded by Mackenzie N.SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Créme Body Lotion uploaded by Suzette A.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

This deeply hydrating lotion soothes, comforts and cushions sensitive skin in softness while the classic romantic fragrance of roses creates a mood-enhancing aura. Certified organic Shea Butter blends with our proprietary complex of Alpine, Damask and Musk Rose Oils in a nourishing formula that softens skin. Date Palm and Camellia Leaf Extracts help calm skin.

Instructions:

Smooth all over body generously. For best results, apply to damp skin for maximum moisture retention.

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Glyceryl Caprylate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax, Rose Damascena Flower Wax, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Balanites Aegyptiaca Kernel Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Amino-esters-1, Betaine, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Pearl Powder (Margarite Powder), Sodium Phytate.

SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Créme Body Lotion
  • "This lotion is so amazing! I love any Shea Moisture lotion because they're so moisturizing and great for sensitive skin. Their lotions contain natural ingredients so I find other lotions to be not as effective as these. And it smells like roses" in 19 reviews
  • "Let me start by saying I have never been a fan of Rose scented anything but after falling in love with rose jam from Lush which is a temporary scent from the store only out during holidays I was determined to find a scent close to it. I found it. This is not your granny rose scented air freshener rose. It's clean fresh organic rose that romantic classy clean and fresh all at the same time. It's also very moisturizing." in 12 reviews
  • "I first started using SheaMoisture products in high school when I discovered it at Target. I have always had naturally dry, curly hair and fell in love with how soft it made my hair. I started using more SheaMoisture products, such as curling creams, hair masks, body wash, etc. I have also had dry skin for as long as I can remember, and no matter the product it seemed to stay the same. I started using SheaMoisture lotion not only because I had loved their hair products, but also because of the ingredients within their products. They focus on keeping things natural and organic, and of course I wanted only the good stuff going on my skin. I have had a history of alergic reactions to certain products because of the harsh ingredients and perfumes they place in them. Not for SheaMoisture though, I love that I can trust what my skin and hair are soaking up from the products and leaves me feeling refreshed! SheaMoisture is great for anyone that loves keeping their skin/hair healthy and chemical free!" in 5 reviews
Jenny B.
This is a nice body lotion but the rose scent is too fake for me. It smells very old persons home to me ;) Nothing against old people but ya know what I mean.
Autumn C.
Rose Hill, VA
Smells like heave in a bottle. It's silky and leave a very seductive feeling to skin. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for an everyday moisterizer
Kendra J.
Highland, CA
Love the all natural ingredients. Works dor all body types great not harsh on the skin. I bought the soap and the lotion work great paired with each other.
Alisha M.
Ewa Beach, HI
Very very moisturizing and I love how it leaves my skin feeling. Sheanoisture products in general to me have a really good value for the product you get!
Shantel G.
Las vegas
This lotion smells so yummy I love it! The smell isn't too overwhelming so you can wear it anywhere , and I always gets compliments while wearing it .
Ashanti A.
This product makes my skin feel amazing and it provides moisture making my skin feel soft. Its amazing for sensitive skin so it doesnt make my skin red
Ashley W.
Southfield, MI
Love this product. Smells absolutely amazing. Light and flowery scent. Leaves my combination skin feeling amazing. Moisturized and glowing. Love it.
Addison B.
Merom, IN
This rose oil did wonders for my skin!! This product met my expectations and then some! I love this product and I will definitely be buying it again.
Dominique J.
Atlanta, GA
One of my favorite lotions ! It smells AMAZING! And I can’t find it at any target! It makes my skin feel so smooth! Perfect for self care sundays!
Kayla M.
Mora, MN
I really like this body lotion. It goes on smoothly and smells amazing. I would definitely recommend this product to others. I purchased from ulta.