SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Créme Body Lotion uploaded by Suzette G.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

This deeply hydrating lotion soothes, comforts and cushions sensitive skin in softness while the classic romantic fragrance of roses creates a mood-enhancing aura. Certified organic Shea Butter blends with our proprietary complex of Alpine, Damask and Musk Rose Oils in a nourishing formula that softens skin. Date Palm and Camellia Leaf Extracts help calm skin.

Instructions:

Smooth all over body generously. For best results, apply to damp skin for maximum moisture retention.

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Glyceryl Caprylate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax, Rose Damascena Flower Wax, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Balanites Aegyptiaca Kernel Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Amino-esters-1, Betaine, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Pearl Powder (Margarite Powder), Sodium Phytate.

SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Créme Body Lotion
  • "This lotion is so amazing! I love any Shea Moisture lotion because they're so moisturizing and great for sensitive skin. Their lotions contain natural ingredients so I find other lotions to be not as effective as these. And it smells like roses" in 19 reviews
  • "Let me start by saying I have never been a fan of Rose scented anything but after falling in love with rose jam from Lush which is a temporary scent from the store only out during holidays I was determined to find a scent close to it. I found it. This is not your granny rose scented air freshener rose. It's clean fresh organic rose that romantic classy clean and fresh all at the same time. It's also very moisturizing." in 12 reviews
  • "I first started using SheaMoisture products in high school when I discovered it at Target. I have always had naturally dry, curly hair and fell in love with how soft it made my hair. I started using more SheaMoisture products, such as curling creams, hair masks, body wash, etc. I have also had dry skin for as long as I can remember, and no matter the product it seemed to stay the same. I started using SheaMoisture lotion not only because I had loved their hair products, but also because of the ingredients within their products. They focus on keeping things natural and organic, and of course I wanted only the good stuff going on my skin. I have had a history of alergic reactions to certain products because of the harsh ingredients and perfumes they place in them. Not for SheaMoisture though, I love that I can trust what my skin and hair are soaking up from the products and leaves me feeling refreshed! SheaMoisture is great for anyone that loves keeping their skin/hair healthy and chemical free!" in 5 reviews
Sonali V.
Richardson, TX
I love SheaMoisture Products.They have really good texture. Every product of SheaMoisture is creamy and buttery and so is this Creame Body Lotion.I have been using it from 3 months and it has made my skin really smooth.
Jamesha E.
Evansville
It Keeps Your Skin Very Soft And The Fragrance Is Very Nice, I Wouldn't Put It On My Face though Because They Said Your Not Suppose To Put Smelly Lotion On Your Face Because It Will Break You Out , But Besides That its A Very Nice Product.
Adriana M.
union city
I use this body lotion everyday all over my body. It smells so fragrant, but not too overwhelming. I personally use it all over my legs right when I hop out of the shower! If you love a nice rose scent, I definitely would recommend this product!!
Kaiti A.
This body lotion is very gentle, light weight, and moisturizing. The fragrance isn't offensive or harsh and the formula isn't greasy, slick or short lasting. I love to apply this after showering to help retain moisture.
Kamill H.
Vallejo, CA
I love shea moister anything it sooo good smells good never makes me break out. Keeps me moisturized which is my biggest thing because my skin is so dry. It's not too pricey def worth it. And last long
Jennifer H.
Lubbock, TX
I'm a sucker for rose scented products! This for sure hits the stop. I just wish it was a little thicker. But I'm just being picky! I always have this on my desk at work and I have repurchased this at least 6 times!
Genelle B.
Rock Hill, SC
This stuff leaves your skin with a tingly almost burning sensation that I wasn't really a fan of. And the consistency felt too heavy on my face. Wasn't the most refreshing thing
Natalie V.
This lotion really helped my dry skin hold moisture all day. The smell was okay, but I loved how I didn't have to reapply all day long. A little pricey but plan to buy again.
Jenny B.
This is a nice body lotion but the rose scent is too fake for me. It smells very old persons home to me ;) Nothing against old people but ya know what I mean.
Autumn C.
Rose Hill, VA
Smells like heave in a bottle. It's silky and leave a very seductive feeling to skin. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for an everyday moisterizer