SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Créme Body Lotion uploaded by Suzette G.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

This deeply hydrating lotion soothes, comforts and cushions sensitive skin in softness while the classic romantic fragrance of roses creates a mood-enhancing aura. Certified organic Shea Butter blends with our proprietary complex of Alpine, Damask and Musk Rose Oils in a nourishing formula that softens skin. Date Palm and Camellia Leaf Extracts help calm skin.

Instructions:

Smooth all over body generously. For best results, apply to damp skin for maximum moisture retention.

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Glyceryl Caprylate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax, Rose Damascena Flower Wax, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Balanites Aegyptiaca Kernel Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Amino-esters-1, Betaine, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Pearl Powder (Margarite Powder), Sodium Phytate.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This lotion is so amazing! I love any Shea Moisture lotion because they're so moisturizing and great for sensitive skin. Their lotions contain natural ingredients so I find other lotions to be not as effective as these. And it smells like roses" in 19 reviews
  • "Let me start by saying I have never been a fan of Rose scented anything but after falling in love with rose jam from Lush which is a temporary scent from the store only out during holidays I was determined to find a scent close to it. I found it. This is not your granny rose scented air freshener rose. It's clean fresh organic rose that romantic classy clean and fresh all at the same time. It's also very moisturizing." in 12 reviews
  • "I first started using SheaMoisture products in high school when I discovered it at Target. I have always had naturally dry, curly hair and fell in love with how soft it made my hair. I started using more SheaMoisture products, such as curling creams, hair masks, body wash, etc. I have also had dry skin for as long as I can remember, and no matter the product it seemed to stay the same. I started using SheaMoisture lotion not only because I had loved their hair products, but also because of the ingredients within their products. They focus on keeping things natural and organic, and of course I wanted only the good stuff going on my skin. I have had a history of alergic reactions to certain products because of the harsh ingredients and perfumes they place in them. Not for SheaMoisture though, I love that I can trust what my skin and hair are soaking up from the products and leaves me feeling refreshed! SheaMoisture is great for anyone that loves keeping their skin/hair healthy and chemical free!" in 5 reviews
Adriana M.
union city
I use this body lotion everyday all over my body. It smells so fragrant, but not too overwhelming. I personally use it all over my legs right when I hop out of the shower! If you love a nice rose scent, I definitely would recommend this product!!
Joules R.
San jacinto
I absolutely love this product this is a lightweight creamy moistureizer thst offers endless amounts throughout the day I love the sweet smell of the roses this is one of my top lotions I highly recommend this
Kaiti A.
This body lotion is very gentle, light weight, and moisturizing. The fragrance isn't offensive or harsh and the formula isn't greasy, slick or short lasting. I love to apply this after showering to help retain moisture.
Roxanne J.
I absolutely love the Shea Moisture line of products. I bought the Peace Rose Oil creme body lotion at Walmart for an affordable price without losing quality! It met every expectation and the smell is amazing. There is nothing that needs to be changed with this product just like the others. I'm a lifetime Shea Moisture customer.
Maryjane B.
I love Shea Moisture lotions because they have natural, effective ingredients.  This one is lighter in consistency, while still moisturizing.  However, the rose smell is very strong!  Sniff before you buy.
Diana P.
I love sheamoisture products and this product didn't disappoint. I like rose scent products and this smell good. It wasn't overwhelming. It left my skin soft and moisturized. I bought this at target.
Kamill H.
Vallejo, CA
I love shea moister anything it sooo good smells good never makes me break out. Keeps me moisturized which is my biggest thing because my skin is so dry. It's not too pricey def worth it. And last long
Jennifer H.
Lubbock, TX
I'm a sucker for rose scented products! This for sure hits the stop. I just wish it was a little thicker. But I'm just being picky! I always have this on my desk at work and I have repurchased this at least 6 times!
Michelle H.
I Absolutely Love this Peace Rose Sensitive Skin face mask, oil, and lotion! My facial skin is a little sensitive so I have to be careful with face products, so far I have No complaints!
Caroline S.
I love this product so much! The scent of the product is very nice and the texture is so creamy and I have repurchased this product twice from target.It went beyond my expectations it is a great value and I would highly recommend for all skin types.