SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Créme Body Lotion uploaded by Suzette G.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

This deeply hydrating lotion soothes, comforts and cushions sensitive skin in softness while the classic romantic fragrance of roses creates a mood-enhancing aura. Certified organic Shea Butter blends with our proprietary complex of Alpine, Damask and Musk Rose Oils in a nourishing formula that softens skin. Date Palm and Camellia Leaf Extracts help calm skin.

Instructions:

Smooth all over body generously. For best results, apply to damp skin for maximum moisture retention.

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Glyceryl Caprylate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax, Rose Damascena Flower Wax, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Balanites Aegyptiaca Kernel Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Amino-esters-1, Betaine, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Pearl Powder (Margarite Powder), Sodium Phytate.

SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Créme Body Lotion
  • "This lotion is so amazing! I love any Shea Moisture lotion because they're so moisturizing and great for sensitive skin. Their lotions contain natural ingredients so I find other lotions to be not as effective as these. And it smells like roses" in 19 reviews
  • "Let me start by saying I have never been a fan of Rose scented anything but after falling in love with rose jam from Lush which is a temporary scent from the store only out during holidays I was determined to find a scent close to it. I found it. This is not your granny rose scented air freshener rose. It's clean fresh organic rose that romantic classy clean and fresh all at the same time. It's also very moisturizing." in 12 reviews
  • "I first started using SheaMoisture products in high school when I discovered it at Target. I have always had naturally dry, curly hair and fell in love with how soft it made my hair. I started using more SheaMoisture products, such as curling creams, hair masks, body wash, etc. I have also had dry skin for as long as I can remember, and no matter the product it seemed to stay the same. I started using SheaMoisture lotion not only because I had loved their hair products, but also because of the ingredients within their products. They focus on keeping things natural and organic, and of course I wanted only the good stuff going on my skin. I have had a history of alergic reactions to certain products because of the harsh ingredients and perfumes they place in them. Not for SheaMoisture though, I love that I can trust what my skin and hair are soaking up from the products and leaves me feeling refreshed! SheaMoisture is great for anyone that loves keeping their skin/hair healthy and chemical free!" in 5 reviews
Keely W.
Over all this product worked great for me. I used it after I would wash my face in the morning and it really helped with the dryness. It's light and feels weightless when you apply, definite recommend it to those who have problems with dry skin.
Jada G H.
Chicago
Love this! The scent is an acceptable jazzy granny rose scent. It moisturizes well. My only issue is the packaging, which prevents you from getting your full money's worth.
Ashlie S.
Louisville
I really enjoyed this product. It  rejuvenated  My skin and left it feeling soft and smooth. I will continue using this product. It works very well.
Kiera B.
First time user. Fairly priced and often on sale at Target. Packaging was fair. Smelled great and loved the idea of it, but was a watery consistance and didn't work very well.
Terri H.
Saundra L.
Hillsdale , MI
Bought this product for our daughter who has extremely sensitive skin. We tried everything and she would get irritation (and sometimes even welts) from lotions/medicines/etc so we turned to drugstore shelves. We love this product for two reasons 1. It smells incredible while leaving your skin super soft and 2. It was so gentle on her skin I think it even IMPROVED areas that were irritated due to sunscreen. YES I recommend!! :)
Chloe S.
Columbus
Great quality feels awesome on the face!
Love the brand, would recommend it but be careful were you buy it from. I bought mine off Amazon fast shipping. Very gentle. I would definitely buy it again!
Amanda W.
Oh this smells wonderful. I love the way it makes my skin feel. I would most definitely recommend this. It is easy to apply. I have nothing bad to say about this! I would recommend it. Please keep in mind my skin is not your skin, so you may have a different experience than myself.
regina p.
Santa Rosa
I like to use this on my elbows and feet sometimes. This is so soft and smooth. It helps out my elbows a lot because they are so dry. It really has helped with the dryness. I got mine at target an most likely going to repurchase. The scent is pretty strong but eventually goes away
Jamesha E.
Evansville
It Keeps Your Skin Very Soft And The Fragrance Is Very Nice, I Wouldn't Put It On My Face though Because They Said Your Not Suppose To Put Smelly Lotion On Your Face Because It Will Break You Out , But Besides That its A Very Nice Product.