SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Créme Body Lotion uploaded by Suzette G.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

This deeply hydrating lotion soothes, comforts and cushions sensitive skin in softness while the classic romantic fragrance of roses creates a mood-enhancing aura. Certified organic Shea Butter blends with our proprietary complex of Alpine, Damask and Musk Rose Oils in a nourishing formula that softens skin. Date Palm and Camellia Leaf Extracts help calm skin.

Instructions:

Smooth all over body generously. For best results, apply to damp skin for maximum moisture retention.

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Glyceryl Caprylate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax, Rose Damascena Flower Wax, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Balanites Aegyptiaca Kernel Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Amino-esters-1, Betaine, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Pearl Powder (Margarite Powder), Sodium Phytate.

Buy on Walgreens
  • "This lotion is so amazing! I love any Shea Moisture lotion because they're so moisturizing and great for sensitive skin. Their lotions contain natural ingredients so I find other lotions to be not as effective as these. And it smells like roses" in 19 reviews
  • "Let me start by saying I have never been a fan of Rose scented anything but after falling in love with rose jam from Lush which is a temporary scent from the store only out during holidays I was determined to find a scent close to it. I found it. This is not your granny rose scented air freshener rose. It's clean fresh organic rose that romantic classy clean and fresh all at the same time. It's also very moisturizing." in 12 reviews
  • "I first started using SheaMoisture products in high school when I discovered it at Target. I have always had naturally dry, curly hair and fell in love with how soft it made my hair. I started using more SheaMoisture products, such as curling creams, hair masks, body wash, etc. I have also had dry skin for as long as I can remember, and no matter the product it seemed to stay the same. I started using SheaMoisture lotion not only because I had loved their hair products, but also because of the ingredients within their products. They focus on keeping things natural and organic, and of course I wanted only the good stuff going on my skin. I have had a history of alergic reactions to certain products because of the harsh ingredients and perfumes they place in them. Not for SheaMoisture though, I love that I can trust what my skin and hair are soaking up from the products and leaves me feeling refreshed! SheaMoisture is great for anyone that loves keeping their skin/hair healthy and chemical free!" in 5 reviews
Stephine R.
Virgina
 That's all natural vegan brand is amazing my niece has very curly hair and those teams them but doesn't make them this car so she still has very curly hair without the tangles I got mine at Walmart because I also use it for my son because he has a Kallick
Livia C.
Bishop, GA
Amazing product makers my sking fell fresh and renew again ! Btw the fragrance is really good, during the day you can clearly fell the diference I always use in the evening and in the morning time when the sun is not to hard ! Thank you Shea moisture ❤️
Charlize L.
Covina
IVE BREN USING THIS BODY LOTION FOR A GOOD 2 YEARS AND HONESTLY IVE NEVER USED BETTER!! This lotion leaves your body so soft and smooth and when I use another lotion cause I don't have that one on me it's not the same and that one just smells soo good
Gabbie J.
Smells lovely, though it can be strong if you're sensitive to smell. It works well for an all over body lotion, not the thickest or creamiest, but leaves me smelling great and my skin moisturized! I only wish that this smell came in a thicker formula.
Iesha L.
Boynton Beach, FL
Jamesha E.
Evansville
It Keeps Your Skin Very Soft And The Fragrance Is Very Nice, I Wouldn't Put It On My Face though Because They Said Your Not Suppose To Put Smelly Lotion On Your Face Because It Will Break You Out , But Besides That its A Very Nice Product.
Sierra K.
Columbus , OH
I love this lotion. The smell is awesome if you love floral scented skin products. It didn't upset my sensitive skin, which is what normally happens for me. Left my skin still feeling clean instead of sticky. Would buy it again.
Sonali V.
Richardson
I love SheaMoisture Products.They have really good texture. Every product of SheaMoisture is creamy and buttery and so is this Creame Body Lotion.I have been using it from 3 months and it has made my skin really smooth.
Tana B.
Philadelphia, PA
I am obsessed with this product! Along with this I have the face cream and it is the best thing ever. Prior to this my skin was breaking out constantly and getting rashes but the natural ingredients in these products have done nothing but show my skin love !
Ambika D.
Jersey City, NJ
Roses are my all time favorite. And if I get rose fragrance in my daily skincare the nothing like it.This is a beautiful body lotion which stays for all day long,I prefer using it just before i go to bed and right after shower.