SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Créme Body Lotion uploaded by Suzette G.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

This deeply hydrating lotion soothes, comforts and cushions sensitive skin in softness while the classic romantic fragrance of roses creates a mood-enhancing aura. Certified organic Shea Butter blends with our proprietary complex of Alpine, Damask and Musk Rose Oils in a nourishing formula that softens skin. Date Palm and Camellia Leaf Extracts help calm skin.

Instructions:

Smooth all over body generously. For best results, apply to damp skin for maximum moisture retention.

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Glyceryl Caprylate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax, Rose Damascena Flower Wax, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Balanites Aegyptiaca Kernel Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Amino-esters-1, Betaine, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Pearl Powder (Margarite Powder), Sodium Phytate.

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "This lotion is so amazing! I love any Shea Moisture lotion because they're so moisturizing and great for sensitive skin. Their lotions contain natural ingredients so I find other lotions to be not as effective as these. And it smells like roses" in 19 reviews
  • "Let me start by saying I have never been a fan of Rose scented anything but after falling in love with rose jam from Lush which is a temporary scent from the store only out during holidays I was determined to find a scent close to it. I found it. This is not your granny rose scented air freshener rose. It's clean fresh organic rose that romantic classy clean and fresh all at the same time. It's also very moisturizing." in 12 reviews
  • "I first started using SheaMoisture products in high school when I discovered it at Target. I have always had naturally dry, curly hair and fell in love with how soft it made my hair. I started using more SheaMoisture products, such as curling creams, hair masks, body wash, etc. I have also had dry skin for as long as I can remember, and no matter the product it seemed to stay the same. I started using SheaMoisture lotion not only because I had loved their hair products, but also because of the ingredients within their products. They focus on keeping things natural and organic, and of course I wanted only the good stuff going on my skin. I have had a history of alergic reactions to certain products because of the harsh ingredients and perfumes they place in them. Not for SheaMoisture though, I love that I can trust what my skin and hair are soaking up from the products and leaves me feeling refreshed! SheaMoisture is great for anyone that loves keeping their skin/hair healthy and chemical free!" in 5 reviews
Maya Lynn S.
Thornton
I love using this in the summer after spending days out in the hot sun. My skin definitely needs a little extra TLC during that time and SheaMoisture has really delivered. Rose oil is perfect for dry, irritated, and/or sensitive skin. I would recommend for anyone wanting a relaxing lotion when they have sensitive skin.
Nik R.
what a great smelling all natural animal cruelty free lotion! I have sensitive skin and this lotion does not effect me in anyway other than make my skin soft and smell good. I love this brand I just wish they sold it every where! They are not expensive considering they last a long time.
Amanda W.
Oh this smells wonderful. I love the way it makes my skin feel. I would most definitely recommend this. It is easy to apply. I have nothing bad to say about this! I would recommend it. Please keep in mind my skin is not your skin, so you may have a different experience than myself.
regina p.
Santa Rosa
I like to use this on my elbows and feet sometimes. This is so soft and smooth. It helps out my elbows a lot because they are so dry. It really has helped with the dryness. I got mine at target an most likely going to repurchase. The scent is pretty strong but eventually goes away
Kierra H.
This SheaMoisture Peace Rose Creme Body lotion is the BOMB!! For one It smells amazing. It has this thick consistence But not to thick and a little goes a long ways. It leaves your skin hydrate and smelling good. It doesnt leave that too grease sticky oily aftermath either. And it is cheaper at targets and TJ max. I love this lotion by Shea moisture and their hair products also
Josephine D.
Missoula, MT
I am highly picky on products I use in my daily skin care routine, but this product I know fully what's in it and it feels absolutely amazing on my skin. Leaves my skin glowing and fresh all day. help lift your skin and fade dullness. Perfect for sensitive skin, all skin types. Highly, HIGHLY recommend to anybody.
Ginger R.
I tend to have dry skin on my extremities.  I love the feel of this lotion its creamy and thick; but not too difficult to rub in.  After applying the lotion my skin felt softer; but the scent was a bit strong for me.  I may give this another shot and just apply less.
Katherine W.
My skin is very sensitive to new products and anything scented. I used this with caution as how my skin would react and saw amazing results. It is so gentle and leaves my skin feeling so smooth. The price is perfect for those who budget. I will be buying this again!
Alice C.
San Diego , CA
This Rose Oil body lotion is the best thing ever! Its perfect for women with wrinkly skin and/or skin that drys quickly or skin that has cracks.I use this to prevent my skin from being dry and this body lotion keeps me moisturized all day. And it smells amazing!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
My husband and I love SheaMoisture products!  If you like roses, you will love this scent!  I find that the scent lasts all day and gets lots of compliments.  It is great for sensitive skin and is very moisturizing.  I love that I can even use it right after shaving!