SheaMoisture Peace Rose Oil Complex Sensitive Créme Body Lotion uploaded by Suzette G.

BY SHEAMOISTURE

Description:

This deeply hydrating lotion soothes, comforts and cushions sensitive skin in softness while the classic romantic fragrance of roses creates a mood-enhancing aura. Certified organic Shea Butter blends with our proprietary complex of Alpine, Damask and Musk Rose Oils in a nourishing formula that softens skin. Date Palm and Camellia Leaf Extracts help calm skin.

Instructions:

Smooth all over body generously. For best results, apply to damp skin for maximum moisture retention.

Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Capric/Caprylic Triglycerides, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance (Essential Oil Blend), Glyceryl Caprylate, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water, Rosa Canina Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax, Rose Damascena Flower Wax, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Leaf Cell Culture Extract, Balanites Aegyptiaca Kernel Oil, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Tocopherol, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Amino-esters-1, Betaine, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Pearl Powder (Margarite Powder), Sodium Phytate.

Buy on Walgreens
  • "This lotion is so amazing! I love any Shea Moisture lotion because they're so moisturizing and great for sensitive skin. Their lotions contain natural ingredients so I find other lotions to be not as effective as these. And it smells like roses" in 19 reviews
  • "Let me start by saying I have never been a fan of Rose scented anything but after falling in love with rose jam from Lush which is a temporary scent from the store only out during holidays I was determined to find a scent close to it. I found it. This is not your granny rose scented air freshener rose. It's clean fresh organic rose that romantic classy clean and fresh all at the same time. It's also very moisturizing." in 12 reviews
  • "I first started using SheaMoisture products in high school when I discovered it at Target. I have always had naturally dry, curly hair and fell in love with how soft it made my hair. I started using more SheaMoisture products, such as curling creams, hair masks, body wash, etc. I have also had dry skin for as long as I can remember, and no matter the product it seemed to stay the same. I started using SheaMoisture lotion not only because I had loved their hair products, but also because of the ingredients within their products. They focus on keeping things natural and organic, and of course I wanted only the good stuff going on my skin. I have had a history of alergic reactions to certain products because of the harsh ingredients and perfumes they place in them. Not for SheaMoisture though, I love that I can trust what my skin and hair are soaking up from the products and leaves me feeling refreshed! SheaMoisture is great for anyone that loves keeping their skin/hair healthy and chemical free!" in 5 reviews
Sarah F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I love this stuff. It smells amazing and it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean!
Amanjot K.
Chandigarh
Shea is a brand which has made a niche for itself in beauty and skincare world. They know what they are doing and they keep giving pleasant surprises. This  body lotion is very moisturising with our being oily or sticky like some mositurisers and lotions can be. It has a pleasant floral fragnance which is not at all over powering. Its a great product which will leave your skin feeling supple and hydrated. I recommend it. Try it once and you'll keep coming back to it. 💋
Dariela N.
This lotion is very moisturizing and calm, it comforts and softens sensitive skin in softness and I love the smell of roses that has, relaxes and reassures me, it is a very nourishing cream that softens the skin. Extracts from the leaf of the palm and camellia help soothe the skin. It is perfect for my dry skin.
Rachael T.
Altrincham, Cheshire
beautiful product, left a lovely soft feeling on the skin and wasn't harsh on a current acne breakout or the scarring! I had heard many good things about this product and I can say I was not let down, found it to do exactly what it said on the packaging and definitely would recommend
Syreta F.
Toronto, ON
Honestly all I can say about this product is that it's just God sent lol it's amazing. I can't remember where I got it but I'm pretty sure it was a birthday gift and I'm obsessed with shea moisture their hair products and skin products
Michele T.
Etobicoke, Ontario
Love the way it makes my skin feel, soft and smooth. Oh the smell is great too.I would recommend this Body lotion to anyone.  SheaMoisture's products are great.  I even use it on my 10 year old's skin.  I also like their hair products.  Ladies this is a must have
Katifa M.
This product is really good at firts I got this I was thinking its just a normal product but when I used this its magical. My mom love this she asked me to buy one more but its expensive.
paige s.
the pas
Love love love it. I used this on my legs after shaving and oh my god were they soft and smooth and amazing . did i mention i love it
yorkeli s.
oisturizing lotion with fragrance to roses that shapes and softens the skin, leaving a fresh feeling, perfect for the ideal night.
Hannah
Lovely oil! Lovely and hydrating would definitely recommend. The smell is great and makes your face feel lovely and fresh